Posts Tagged with “Theodora Callum”
THEODORA & CALLUM and COACHÂ HOSTED CELEBRITY STUDDED COCKTAIL PARTY which included Hollywood A-Listers who Shopped Theodora & Callum, Coach, Matt Bernson andÂ Shoshanna Swimwear at a Private Beverly Hills Residence.
The celebrities who attended the event:
Christina Hendricks, Emma Roberts, Ellen Pompeo, Anna Kendrick, Â Â Kristen Bell, Paula Patton, Angela Lindvall, Ahna Oâ€™Reilly, Hilary Duff, Jessica Stroup, Leslie Bibb, Leona Lewis, Lucy Punch, Shiri Appleby, Lindsay Sloane, Lizzy Caplan, Rhada Mitchell, Louise Roe, Monet Mazur, Melanie Lynskey, Regina King, Regina Hall, Sarah Chalke, Clea Duvall, Constance Zimmer, Kidada Jones, Maggie Lawson, among others
Â It was an intimate cocktail party hosted by Theodora & Callum, Coach, Matt Bernson and Shoshana for celebrities and top stylists to shop the most current collections in a private setting on Wednesday, March 13th / 4pm-9pm. The food was catered by Olive & Thyme / Champagne was courtesy of Veuve Clicquot.
ABOUT THEODORA & CALLUM:
Born out of a love for collecting beautiful things from all over the world, Theodora & Callum is
an accessories-based line featuring scarves, jewelry, shoes and bags inspired by their travels.
Drawing inspiration from Morocco, Bali, Turkey, India and the Mediterranean as well as the bon
vivant mentality of the late 60â€™s and early 70â€™s European jet-set, each style feels as if it has been
discovered in a far-off locale.
During the last decade, Coach has emerged as America’s preeminent designer, producer, and marketer of fine accessories and gifts for women and men including handbags, menâ€™s bags, womenâ€™s and menâ€™s small leathergoods, weekend and travel accessories, footwear, Â Â watches, outerwear, scarves, sunwear, fragrance, fine jewelry and related accessories. Â Continued development of new categories has further established the signature style and distinctive identity of the Coach brand.
ABOUT MATT BERNSON:
An ex-construction worker, MATT BERNSON is based in Tribeca, and designs luxurious shoes for women, which are hand produced in artisinal workshop factories that use the highest quality craftsmanship, eco-responsible materials, and advanced comfort-engineering. They are both elegant and casual, located at the intersection where “downtown meets the beach”, and can be worn to a summer pool party or on the red carpet.Â
In November 1998, Shoshanna changed the look of dress departments nationwide with the launch of her eponymous clothing line, Shoshanna.Â Subsequently, she introduced
Shoshanna Swimwear in February 2001. True to the signature Shoshanna style, the suits
and prints are feminine, fun and sexy. The two-piece suits are sold as separates, rather than as sets to accommodate all different body types and proportions. In addition to string,
halter, and bandeau bikinis, the swim collection includes tankinis, maillots and sarongs in a
variety of solid colors and flirty prints.
Summer is in the air and there is no time like the present to find a great beach bag! These bags are more than just your plain old canvas tote. Here are the top 5 totes for the beach:
- Cleobella Sirena Raffia Tote: This woven straw bag comes with braided leather handles in two summery colors: neon yellow and neon pink. The tote is 13 inches high with 9 inch drop handles so itâ€™s not too big to throw over your shoulder for a beach day. You can find it at Shopbop for only $106.
- Theodora & Callum Vacation Tote: This lacquered linen tote comes in a tribal print with braided handles. It has a magnetic snap closure that keeps the bag simple and the sand out! Itâ€™s on sale for only $167.50.Â
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Printed Medium Tate Tote: Marc Jacobâ€™s always makes great, whimsical patterns and these M.C. Escher-esque doves are a perfect example. This tote bag is made of patterned nylon, has two shoulder straps in the same material and pockets on both the interior and exterior. You can get this bag for $110.Â
- Cole Haan Jitney Canvas Colorblock Tote: Everyone wants a choice and with this versatile bag, thatâ€™s what you get. Not only does it come in three colors but it also has functional inner pockets and wonâ€™t be damaged if you put it through the wash. You can get it for only $98.Â
- Â Jonathan Adler Sailboats Duchess Tote: Whoever said Jonathan Adler is just an interior decorator was so wrong. This canvas tote from his new collection is great for the beach; it even comes in a sailboat pattern! Whatâ€™s more perfect than that? You can get it at Revolve Clothing for $178.Â