Posts Tagged with “The Devil Wears Prada clothing”
- 39thandbroadway.com – Why we love working in the fashion industry and despite all the hard work and drama, clothing the world is often its own reward!
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy – Checks out the new recyclable laptop from who else, Apple
- Breakfast at Saks – loving preppy looks from Liz Claiborne, Burberry, and H&M
- ericdwills.com – Check out the new â€œBlowâ€ sunglasses from Dior Homme. They come in 5 colors, with each color limited to only 500 pieces worldwide.
- fashion in my eyes – Shoes that makes you wanna dream!
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Is there such a thing as too many fashion reality TV shows? The newest one on Bravo might prove that the theme has gone into overkill mode.
- Fasshonaburu – Top Five Fashion Trends from NYFW
- fete a fete – Vouelle Spring 09 couture shoes from Paris!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Affordable Business Cards For (Somewhat Broke) Bloggers
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fashion – Can the Remington Emi hairdryer create wavy hair in one easy step? Even on curly hair?
- Nico Assatly – Get in the Swing of thing!
- ShopDiary – Check out Net-a-Porter Notes Volume VII
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found the most amazing crocodile embossed and python embossed Italian leather clutches.
- Solo Lisa – How to make high heels comfortable if you usually live in flats
- Star Fashion Addict – 2009 Menâ€™s Summer Fashion
- Studio Purpura – London Fashion Week Fall 2009 Runway Sound Byte – Sultry, Passionate Designer Collections!!
- Style Bite – Handbags made out of paper? Gotta love it!
- Style Symmetry – Spotlight on The 100% Thrifted Pool!
- Style With Anna – The Right Jeans For Wider Hips
- THE COVETED – Vivienne Tam Hearts Bloggers
- the musings of ondo lady – Check out my review of the real life version of â€˜The Devil Wears Pradaâ€™ – â€˜Running in Heelsâ€™
An interesting article from the Budget Fashionista this week:
What: Ms. Anna (Wintour), Vogueâ€™s Editor in Chief, is generating buzz throughout the fashion industry via her props of Grammy winner Adeleâ€™s plus size fashion sense. Some say a plus size fashionista on the cover of Vogue is in the works.
Here are a few looks that we found by some of the designers she has been wearing.
View her interview with Ryan Seacrest at the 2009 Golden Globe Awards:
Anne Hathaway was seen wearing a Derek Lam purple dress, Diane Von Furstenberg red sheath dress, a Black Marc Jacobs dress, and a blue silk dress with a classically styled cardigan drinking our favorite O.N.E. Coconut Water. Click the photos of the models below to go to some of those looks now.
Blockbuster link to get a free trial and catch up on Sex and the City and the Devil Wears Prada to get your fashion fix.
Click this Derek Lam trench dress for the Anne Hathaway look.
Click the shoes to complete the look with the Derek Lam dress.
Get this great dress to go with your cardigan.
This Diane Von Furstenberg dress is just the right look to channel your inner Anne Hathaway classically chic style.
The classic cardigan to go with everything this fall. Wear it with the blue dress.