Posts Tagged with “Susana Monaco”
Susana Monaco Bri Layered Dress – PERFECT for FALLÂ Â – ok there is nothing as perfect as this dress for someone who is always on the go. If you have kids or if you just have a busy life with a job and everything else in between this dress will be your everything dress.
I first discovered Susana MonacoÂ as a new designer at the Lisa Klein boutique on Robertson in 1999 when I was working as an agent’s assistant at a Hollywood talent agency. I remember my first purchase from Susana Monaco distinctly as a jersey spandex white sleeveless cowl neck top that I wore under all of my work pant and skirt suits. That was not my last purchase from Susana Monaco, but definitely became one of my most functional and perfect additions to my wardrobe as a working professional.
Today Susana Monaco has transformed her line to include bikinis, dresses, tops and more and everything is made with easy to care for fabrics that travel well for work and look great in a myriad of occasions.
Here is one of my favorite dresses from her this season – the Susana Monaco Bri Layered dress is definitely the perfect LBD because it can be layered underneath a jacket or worn alone with sandals or with hidden wedge sneakers and you have transformed your look many times over. Here is what else I like about Susana Monaco – her price points are always great – Susana Monaco Bri Layered dress is perfect for $190.
Neon is in, everything is neon: neon pants, neon bags, even neon jewelry. If youâ€™re a less adventurous dresser, though, there are neon dresses and skirts. Here are your top 5 pieces:
- Oasis Pleat Skirt: This neon skirt is made in lightweight fabric with a semi-sheer overlay making it bright but not too overwhelming. It has a mid-rise waistband, and slimming accordion pleats. You can grab this at asos for about $70.
- Naven Bombshell dress in California blue: This dress is great for any poolside cocktail party. Itâ€™s in a bright blue, almost turquoise, shade and has a trendy exposed back zip. You can pick this up at Blue Heaven Boutique for $330.Â
- Madewell Casey Cami Dress: This light V-neck silk dress has seam detailing at the bodice, and an elegant ruched waist. There are also on-seam hip pockets so donâ€™t need a huge bag while youâ€™re walking around. You can buy this at shopbop for $138.Â
- Susana Monaco Slim Skirt: This neon mini skirt has ribbed banding and hits mid-thigh. Itâ€™s great to pair with sandals and sunglasses for summer. It even comes in multiple colors of neon so you can buy whichever color suits you. You can find this at shopbop for $74.Â
- Kimberly Taylor Peru Dress with Even Hem: This is a classy, scoop-neck silk dress that has piping at the waist and an exposed back zip. It also has cuffed short sleeves, adding to its classic look and perfectly counterbalancing its neon pink hue. You can get this at shopbop on sale for $225.Â