Posts Tagged with “summer bags”
Why are Prada bags so great? Their bags are elegant and stylish. They are great quality and never go out of style. Not only all thatâ€¦but Prada makes bags for every occasion. Here are the top 5 Prada bags for summer:
- Prada Saffiano Lux Tote: This bag is made of signature saffiano calf leather, has golden hardware and top handles connected by small rings. The top has a push-lock closure and inner zip pouches so you can always throw in your lipstick and not worry about it getting lost. The best part of the bag, though, is the color. Itâ€™s perfect for summer because itâ€™s not too dark for any outfit. Buy this at Neiman Marcus for $3,195.
- Prada Saffiano Medium Tote: This bag is made of black patent saffiano leather and has an adjustable crossbody strap. Totes are great for summer since they fit almost everything a girl could need! You can get this classic Â for $1,290.Â
- Prada Cervo Deerskin East-West Tote: This chic tote is made of light brown or gray deerskin, has double top handles and a buckle closure. Itâ€™s reminiscent of classic luggage and is perfect for dressing up any summer outfit. Itâ€™s on sale for $1,995.Â
- Prada Saffiano Lux Detachable Chain Clutch: This clutch, which doubles as a crossbody, is made of white saffiano calf leather and has iconic gold hardware. Who doesnâ€™t need a new crossbody for summer? You can buy this one for $1,100.Â
- Prada Struzzo Executive Tote: This unique Prada bag is made in two colors of ostrich leather. I prefer the mustard, or â€œmaisâ€ color for summer but the blue, or â€œcobaltoâ€ fits perfectly with the nautical trend. Grab this for $6,390.Â
Angelina Jolie was seen with this bag Â in the knit version when it first came out a few years ago when Gerard Darel was not yet available in the US. Now you can buy Gerard Darel bags at Â Bloomingdales stores.
This is a great looking summer bag. Even Olivia Palermo put away her leather Hermes Birkin bags to welcome summer with a light raffia bag. Love this for summer travelling.
Shop Bloomingdales for Gerard Darel.