Posts Tagged with “Sales”
Cute shoes are a must for every woman, especially in summer! I’ve found five great pairs of shoes (on sale today) at Netaporter.com that are the perfect finish to your favorite summer outfits.
- Proenza Schouler’s cute espadrille sandals are perfect for day to night wear. I love them because I can picture myself wearing them to work, and then wearing them out at night too. How often can you wear the same sandals to work and at play? Plus, this timeless design is sure to be just as hot next year as it is this year.
- A simple pair of black thong-style sandals is a wardrobe staple that every woman needs in her closet. The Lesley sandals from Isabel Marant have a glossy rope cord design that make them a bit unique and different than your standard “flip flops. They can be dressed up or down, depending on how you plan to wear them.
- Givenchy has taken the simple slide sandals to a whole new level. The signature magnolia and butterfly motif and silver hardware looks as good with cutoffs as it does with a classy long skirt. Whether you wear them at the beach or to a wedding, you’re sure to turn heads when you wear these leather sandals.
- Every woman needs a pair of classic ballet flats. There is nothing more classic, and comfortable to wear for a night on the town. The patent-leather flats from Miu Miu have a crystal encrusted toe cap to make the design a bit more upscale and classy—without losing the comfortable, classic feel.
- No matter if you dress up for work every day or not, sometimes you just need to put on a pair of comfortable sneakers. Nike’s Flex Run sneakers are soft, light and most of all adorable. These look great at the gym or for a quick trip to the mall. Plus the pops of green and pink are just plain fun!
While these shoes are particularly awesome, they were just a few of the awesome pairs on sale at Netaporter. Stop by and check out the different styles and find the perfect pair for your next big occasion.
The 2nd day at LuckyFABB was packed full of activities that included visiting the gifting suites for JustFab, Covet Fashion App, Dylan’s Candy Bar and Le Sport Sac, AG Jeans, Yoshi Samra, Thursday Friday, and others.
Betsey Johnson was hanging out meeting bloggers to talk about her StyleNetwork Show and while we all sipped Milkshakes from Dylan’s Candy Bar’s Â & Le Sport Sac’s Milkshake Bar and eating candy, we learned about the up and coming new styles from each brand.
My Outfit of the Day at LuckyFABB day 2 was a fun outfit that I got a few compliments on that included aÂ Quilted Faux Leather Chanel Looking Jacket.Â I thought I would share the outfit of the day information with you since I always want to know what people are wearing if I I like their outfits. As a 40 year old mom of an 8 year old, I always love it when I can wear fun functional fashion that is a mix of high low fashion as the saying goes…
Chanel like faux leather jacket was $44 at Forever 21, Striped shirt is 100% cashmere from Calypso St. Barth on sale from $285 for $139 online only, Prada black saddle bag is from 2010 but I found something similar hereÂ from Prada, Vince leather leggings are a current season favorite, shoes are Maison Martin Margiela peep toe ankle booties from this past winter, Samsung Galaxy smartphone, Essie Splash of Grenadine nail color, evil eye bracelet by Sylva and Cie and Cartier Love bracelet not seen under jacket sleeves.
If you are looking for deals and sales for Easter dresses and suits now is the time to go online and buy. I generally like shopping online because you get the sizes you want and the best prices online without getting into traffic, in line, or not finding what you want.
Here are the best sales today online –
Gap has a 40% off friends and family sale that is going on right now online. I got an amazing green leather tote for myself from Gap and some great green pants and striped tops and dresses for my daughter online.
Saks is having a gift card event where you can get up to $450 back in a gift card. Now is the time to get that Elie Saab dress or those pair of Stuart Weitzman 50/50 boots you have been seeing on everyone from Olivia Palermo to Angelina Jolie and get back a gift card for it. Also get 20% off party dresses for all your events this spring and summer.
Neiman Marcus is having a $50 off dresses event when you spend over $300 online. Now is the time to buy that Easter dress for yourself. There are some really pretty lace numbers that you can wear to an upcoming wedding or graduation also.
TheOutnet.com clearance is going on now. It is a great time to get additional savings on the designers that we all love including Isabel Marant, Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang, Donna Karan, DKNY, and many others. Shop the Outnet.com for your easter dresses.
Bloomingdales is also having a get up to $250 off your total purchase event for Loyalists. If you are not a Bloomingdales Loyalist yet sign up here and start saving online.
For this Cyber Monday, we found the top 10 Cyber Monday Sales Online to help you with your holiday shopping. If you were like us and did all your Black Friday shopping online, check out these Cyber Monday deals to finish off your holiday shopping.
Think free gift wrapping and free shipping as one of the savings that you can potentially get from a retailer. You save anywhere from $2.99 to $7.50 on gifts when you get free gift wrapping. Free shipping is worth between $7.50 and $15. Think about the gas you save when you are not driving to the mall and then parking and looking for the item and dealing with the crowds and then hoping that they have your item in the right size and then waiting in line to get it gift wrapped. Why not just buy it online, have it wrapped for free and shipped right to your recipient in time for the holidays. No fuss no muss and no aggravation from dealing with other frustrated shoppers looking for the right size, color, or style of whatever they need to buy for their loved ones.
1. Neiman Marcus is one of my favorite places to find gifts. They are offering free shipping and gift wrap right now and they are having a sale of up to 50% off on current designer bags, shoes, tops, dresses, and more. They also have home decor, kids toys, and gourmet foods. Think about how excited your recipient will be to receive some Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookies for the holidays or some chocolate covered potato chips. There are so many fun and unique items to find at Neiman Marcus for gifts that you can do almost all of your shopping on NeimanMarcus.com. And you can get up to a $500 gift card when you shop for holiday gifts online.
2. There is an amazing Cyber Monday Sale that is going on right now at Shopbop.com. They are offering up to 35% off your total purchase when you buy $1,500 an over. There are tiered discounts starting at 20% to 35% so everyone has an opportunity to save. Now you can buy those leather pants you wanted, the leather jacket, gifts for your mom, best friend, sister, and boss all in one place. Best part is if you get to $1,500 you get 35% off everything. I have not seen a good sale like this from any retailer. So if you can find it on Shopbop, buy it on Shopbop. See the latest coupons at shopbop now. Ends 11:59PM on Cyber Monday, November 26, 2012.
3. When you think of Intermix do you think glamour and fashion? I always think of their perfect mix and match of accessories with their fashion. When you walk into Intermix you will always come out with a bag, shoes, pants, and a top or a dress. You don’t have to run all over looking for the perfect Christmas or Holiday Party dress, you just need to shop Intermix. For Cyber Monday they are doing an amazing 30% off accessories sale and that includes furs, shoes, bags, jewelry, belts and so much more. Â Intermix definitely a great place to find the perfect hostess gift or gift for your girlfriend, wife or mom.Â
4. If you are not yet a member of the designer online sample sale site Gilt.com you must join now. Perks of this site include getting designer brands of bags, shoes, cashmere sweaters, jewelry, home stuff, guys stuff, and restaurant discounts just for being a member. What is even better, when you join, you get $25 to shop on Gilt.com when one of your friends joins and buys something. So you can keep getting those $25 credits to shop on Gilt.com as long as you keep telling your friends about this great site. Start now. Join Gilt.com and get $25 to shop Gilt every time your friends shop Gilt.com. They are having some crazy Cyber Monday deals that you don’t want to miss.
Cyber Monday: they are doing the Gilt Freefall. Each sale has a limited selection of products in it, carefully curated by our buyers, and as the minutes tick by, the prices drop. Get that? As soon as the sale starts, the price starts droppingâ€¦and quantities are limited so you have to decide whether or not you risk losing the product to wait for a lower price. And with items like vintage Hermes bags, mini Mercedes for kids and giftables that could drop to only $1, these are nailbiters! Sales start at 11:40 AM, 3 PM, 6 PM, and 9 PM ET only on Gilt.com
5. If you are one of those people who love avant garde designers and are also looking for a holiday or Christmas gift for your husband, father or boyfriend, check out ssense.com for some great gift ideas this Cyber Monday. The sale starts with 30% off and up on Cyber Monday Deals. This Cyber Monday make sure you finish your holiday shopping at Ssense.com because there is bound to be a 3.1 Phillip Lim leather jacket or a dress by Alice + Olivia, or something fun by Cushnie et Ochs and A.L.C. Whether you are looking for boots with studs, leather pants with zippers or a fur stole, look at Ssense.com to finish off your Cyber Monday Sales shopping.
It is that holiday gift giving time of year again and you are probably getting invitations to parties and booking trips to go see your families. Gift giving is always a stressful time of the year and you will need to figure out what to get your husband’s brother’s wife or your mother in law’s boyfriend for holiday gifts, but while doing that why not take a little time and give yourself something special for this time of year. You work hard you deserve it. What is it that you have wanted all year? Is it a Hermes birkin bag? A pair of Prada shoes? a Rag & Bone jacket?
This year we thought we would make gift giving even more rewarding for you to shop designers for yourself for the holidays by thinking Green. Why not look at items that may have been pre loved? When you buy something preowned you can get quite a great deal. You can also find items that are very hard to find or no longer being made. So many great finds can be found when you are not looking to shop for your favorite designers in the same place where everyone else is shopping. You may end up with a highly coveted piece that the designer no longer makes. Also you may find something for a loved one to fill your gift giving quota.
Case in point – the following items were rare finds on Ebay.com that I thought you may be interested in. They are all designers and in great condition. Think GREEN this holiday and save.
Rag & Bone Navy blazer regular $595 now 80% off
Rag & Bone sold out turquoise blazer regular $595 now 70% off
Hermes tie neck sweater regular $750 now $99
Hermes Barenia Birkin bag in 35cm – no longer made – highly coveted – found at Fashionphile.com – lowest price online if you can find it at all and they accept layaway. Wish list – birkin bag – check. Why not buy the rarest of the rare of the Hermes birkin bag?
Helmut Lang black v neck cowl top $225 now $69 so gorgeous.
Tory Burch sandals still on site for regular price for 50% off
Theory drape neck top on sale for 70% off
Get dark denim jeans from J Brand and dark denim jeans from Paige denim jeans for 20% off now for fall.
Some of my favorite styles include dark denim ankle zip leggings and cargo jeans. These styles will be Â great dark denim jeans styles to wear with boots, pumps, and flats. Now is the best time to buy this ankle zip jeans trend for the season to get ready for the holidays and to do some of your holiday shopping.
Get 20% off at Shopbop.com for fall must haves now. My favorites include Vince leather pants, Riller & Fount soft tops, Theory dresses, Haute Hippie tops, and Alice + Olivia dresses. Now is the time to shop boots, shoes, dark denim jeans, and sweaters now. Do your holiday shopping too and get 20% off.
Free 3-Day U.S. Ground Shipping and Free Returns at ShopbopÂ and use code WEAREFAMILY at checkout to get 20% off your total order now.
Here are some of our favorite dark denim on sale for the next 2 days:
Rag & Bone/JEAN Capri JeansÂ in dark denim are one of my favorite pairs for fall. Who says capri jeans are only for spring and summer. We are seeing capri denim jeans for fall too now. Get these for $165 with 20% off.
Say what you will about Rachel Zoe as a celebrity, she is one helluva trendsetter and designer. I own a Rachel Zoe tie neck top in beige with a low v neck and it takes the otherwise demure secretary look and turns it into an on trend sexy feminine top that you can wear out at night. I am a fan of the Rachel Zoe collection and she is a marketing genius to boot. In the dark denim category, Rachel Zoe does not disappoint. She brings us theÂ Rachel Zoe Rachel Flare JeansÂ in dark denim blue that is at once the fall must have in the dark denim blue color as well as the flare silhouette.