Posts Tagged with “python”
Lanvin Python Cap Toe Sneakers SALE – listen up SNEAKERHEADS if you love sneakers these Lanvin cap toe python sneakers are now on sale from $870 for $349.
I like these much more than their high top version. I think that if you buy the high top version you need to be super skinny to really carry those shoes off ala Olivia Palermo. For the rest of us, I like these low top Lanvin cap toe sneakers. They are white with a python cap toe – very cool.Â
Get these cool Lanvin cap toe sneakers while they are available in your size.
- 39thandbroadway.com – Why we love working in the fashion industry and despite all the hard work and drama, clothing the world is often its own reward!
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy – Checks out the new recyclable laptop from who else, Apple
- Breakfast at Saks – loving preppy looks from Liz Claiborne, Burberry, and H&M
- ericdwills.com – Check out the new â€œBlowâ€ sunglasses from Dior Homme. They come in 5 colors, with each color limited to only 500 pieces worldwide.
- fashion in my eyes – Shoes that makes you wanna dream!
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Is there such a thing as too many fashion reality TV shows? The newest one on Bravo might prove that the theme has gone into overkill mode.
- Fasshonaburu – Top Five Fashion Trends from NYFW
- fete a fete – Vouelle Spring 09 couture shoes from Paris!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Affordable Business Cards For (Somewhat Broke) Bloggers
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fashion – Can the Remington Emi hairdryer create wavy hair in one easy step? Even on curly hair?
- Nico Assatly – Get in the Swing of thing!
- ShopDiary – Check out Net-a-Porter Notes Volume VII
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found the most amazing crocodile embossed and python embossed Italian leather clutches.
- Solo Lisa – How to make high heels comfortable if you usually live in flats
- Star Fashion Addict – 2009 Menâ€™s Summer Fashion
- Studio Purpura – London Fashion Week Fall 2009 Runway Sound Byte – Sultry, Passionate Designer Collections!!
- Style Bite – Handbags made out of paper? Gotta love it!
- Style Symmetry – Spotlight on The 100% Thrifted Pool!
- Style With Anna – The Right Jeans For Wider Hips
- THE COVETED – Vivienne Tam Hearts Bloggers
- the musings of ondo lady – Check out my review of the real life version of â€˜The Devil Wears Pradaâ€™ – â€˜Running in Heelsâ€™
Hilary Duff was seen in August with a python tote bag that no one else could get until now. It is now available and from Ted Rossi. I love it, it is a little pricey but if you want a bag that will stay in style forever, this one is a goody.
Another alternative may be to buy his python pyramid cuff bracelet which is so on trend. It is about 10% of the price and very chic. Click here to get the Ted Rossi cuff now.
If you want a similar look for less get the
Jessica Simpson python tote bag below by clicking here now.
While you are at it, how about a fabulous pair of python snake print ballerina flats. Click the photo to buy them now.
I found this beautiful DKNY Python bag with Lizard Trim that is just too beautiful for words. Click here to buy it now.
I love the look of this DKNY Python hobo because the colors are in natural brown. The bag is roomy enough for all your essentials and fits beautifully over the shoulder.
If you want Carlos Falchi Clutch like Nicole Richie, I found a beautiful blue snake clutch by Carlos Falchi on sale for 50% off just click here to buy it now. This clutch is part Carlos Falchi’s famed collection carried by celebrities such as Brooke Shields and Jessica Simpson.
I love both looks in python snake – clutch or hobo? That is a question you will have to answer for yourself.
This is the season of the clutch and you have seen every celebrity from Angelina Jolie to Audrina Patridge carrying a clutch of some sort all season long. I found some amazing clutches by Abas that I wanted to tell you all about. This brand makes the most amazing clutches from Italian leather and suede lining in a variety of styles embossed in python and crocodile prints that are textured like the real thing. All their patent Italian leather clutches come in rich natural shades and really make an outfit pop. I will tell you about my 4 favorites of this line.
The first is an amazing Abas Foldover Clutch that can hold everything from your credit cards to your phone and beyond. Roomy is an understatement and the crocodile embossing is as beautiful as they come.
The 2nd one in line is the Abas Cylinder Clutch in the python. The cylider style is what Jessica Alba used for her clutch style at the Spirit Awards this past Saturday night. It is an easy to hold style that can hold quite a few things in a small package.
The 3rd in line is the Abas Crocodile-Embossed Clutch foldover that you can also hold like a handbag with a handle. This brown tonal python print is very retro 60’s. I can imagine Brigitte Bardot with her big sunglasses using this bag with a sundress and wedge cork sandals on a sunny day. Fast forward to today and you can use that bag today wearing all those same pieces.
4th and last but not least is the classic envelope clutch Abas Envelope Clutch in the crocodile black embossed patent leather. Does this clutch look like the one I told you about a few months ago from that other boutique line that cost 10 times the price? Yes. This is beautifully made for a fraction of the cost of the one I told you about a few months ago.
Click the photos to check these exquisite clutches out. This season is all about the clutch and these classics will last you forever and are very affordable.
A Few Goody Gumdrops loves the dazzling jewelry collection from Designer, Suzanna Dai. Enter to win crystal petal earrings!
Bags, Bling and Beauty is gearing up for Spring with Diane Samandi.
Couture In The City New York Fashion Week Michael Kors Fall 2009 Collection
Fashion Fille discovered an amazing photographer with stunning work. Come see it with your own eyes!
Ladybrille gets the exclusive on M.I. aka Jude Abaga, the New “Hip-Hop Messiah!”
Ma Petite Chou trusts the lightening lotion from Paula’s Choice to get rid of sun spots on her face.
Puppies and Worms found an amazing wedding planner.
Raging Rouge announces a CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe GIVEAWAY!
Shopping and Info loves python and crocodile embossed Italian leather clutches that are so affordable.
Style Eyes looks at the latest look from Charles Anastase at London Fashion Week and also a great new clothes swapping website that launches next month in Charles Anastase and Second Hand Clothes.
The Bare Skinny is still puzzled over Issac Mizrahi’s handbag hats.
The Well-Heeled Society is giving you a chance to name the NEW pedi-scrub and body scrub inspired by her book’s main character, and to win them!
Giuseppe Zanotti made the most amazing cork wedge platform sandals of the season. These fierce cork sandals are 5 1/4 inches high with a 2 inch platform. They make you feel tall with lots of comfort. I like the neutral blue patent color too. These are too hot to miss for spring.
The Academy Awards is this weekend and the perfect clutch is probably on everyone’s mind for all the awards parties. Whether you live in Hollywood, or are just attending a great fete this weekend to watch the Oscars, dress up, and gather with friends, I found Nicole Richie’s vintage python clutch to be an inspiration for the must have clutch of the season.
Click the photos below to check out all the great options for your night out this weekend. I have picked everything from Carlos Falchi to Bird. The Carlos Falchi clutches are 50% off too.
This bag line is called Hunting Season and has been selling out at Barneys New York. My favorite bag of this line is called the Python Day Sac. It is made of natural python and big enough to hold all your daily essentials. The lines on this bag are simple yet sophisticated. If there were ever a perfect color for a python bag, this would be the tint.
Hunting Season also offers a evening clutch line. Most recently, the Hunting Season clutch called the compact in gold was seen on Samantha in the Sex and the City movie.
My favorite of the clutch line is the simple envelope clutch in the alligator in black. It is versatile and will last you for the next 10-20 years. Hunting Season makes bags that will last you a lifetime.
For more information call BARNEYS NEW YORK at 1 212 826 8900 to order your Hunting Season bag. Check out their website at www.hunting-season.com.
I also found some other designer options for you online in snake and python. One is 50% off from Zac Posen in python.
Click the photos to go to these snake bags now. Use code revolvepeople09 to get 20% off your total order too.