Posts Tagged with “Project Runway”
- 39thandbroadway.com – We are fierce, fabulous, fashionable women; now show us our freakin money!
- Calgary Fashion – Calgarian Up and Coming Designer raises the bar for Project Runway Canada contestants.
- Couture Allure – An open letter to Blumarine about body image in their advertising.
- fashion in my eyes – Tour de Paris
- fÃ©te Ã fÃ©te – Givenchy spring beauty colors!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – IFB wants you to DRESS UP for a global soirÃ©e
- Iwanttowearit. – Karl and Katsyua Kamo rock the paper and scissors for the Chanel couture show. Arts and crafts never looked so glam!
- LeCityKitty – An even edgier option of blacl polish, Flatte Black by Knock Out. Oui Si Chic
- Little Black Book – Exploring the fusion of fashion and music through singer songwriter Lady GaGa
- Mademoiselle Robot – Worshiping John Waters & getting inspired by his films
- Modelizing – bergdorf goodman 5f window display
- Or False Glitter – Pondering negative male perceptions of my style!
- reLYME – Smashboxâ€™s new spring live brings out your inner muse.
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found Whitney Port and Angelina Jolieâ€™s Hippie Chic black dress for Spring 2009.
- Solo Lisa y Nada Mas – Menswear-inspired looks for the ladies
- Style Symmetry – Eyeliah sits for 10 artists to paint her portraitâ€¦ not naked!
- Style With Anna – Valentineâ€™s Day Contest – Win This Fabulous Necklace!
- Technology Starlet – Journey of a Pro Fashion Techie and her HP Mini Vivienne Tam Edition
- THE COVETED – Packing light for the compulsive over packer.
- the musings of ondo lady – Meet Chanel Ward, the fabulous blogger who brings us Hip Candy as well as six other blogs including Michele O. Style.
A Few Goody GumDrops recommends us to Lipstick Queen’s Black Tie Optional.
Stiletto Jungle takes a glimpse at Lauren Conrad for Linea Pelle handbags.
Angelina Jolie breastfeeding on the cover of W? It’s true and Allie is Wired has the picture.
Bag Bliss on the Clutch Trend: Choosing the Right look For You!
Bag Snob gives a lesson on finding out about fake bags!
Beauty Snob explores the benefits of eating raw food with Kimberly Snyder.
Christina Loves… introducing the new sampling program, Beautyfix, to the whole world!
Coquette loves the latest fashion trends of the pretty bows.
Fashion Pulse is giving away ten Red ËœI Love Shoes” Eco-Friendly Tote bags from Payless! Enter for a chance to win one!
KRISTOPHER is wanting, wearing, hating beautiful pleats.
Ladybrille interviews Maimah Karmo, Breast Cancer Survivor.
Papierblog looks at the bags of Zufi Alexander
Strolling in a handbag world: CaminaensueÃ±os. Just in Quinta Trends!
Saving your money! Second City Style believes you should avoid these three fall trends or look like a fashion victim.
Bootie Call! From sexy to reasonable, StyleBakery.com tracked down this season’s most-wanted boots for every budget.
Stylehive has a very exclusive interview with Project Runway’s Jerell!
The Beauty Stop believes Victoria Beckham is having a bad shoe week.
The Fashionable Housewife found the best little ankle booties for Fall and their actually comfortable!
The Shoe Goddess loves her new pair of beautiful Nicholas Kirkwood pumps!
55 Secret Street is under the spell of Thierry Mugler’s Angel.
A Few Goody GumDrops “rings” this year’s election in style with Hidalgo’s enamel and diamond bands.
Stiletto Jungle dishes on the fall nail colors.
Are Drew Barrymore and Ed Westwick dating? Allie is Wired has telltale pics.
Beauty Snob talks to David Yurman while revisiting the scent of romance.
Christina Loves…assists with hair extensions.
Coquette needs to wrap herself in fall’s most stylish wrap sweaters.
After watching the red carpet at the Emmys, Fashion Pulse tells us that brooches are back in style!
KRISTOPHER is has something to tell us about what she likes and dislikes about drugstore makeup.
Stephanie Okereke talks about the Making of “Through the Glass” film–Ladybrille.
MÃ³nica Bursztyn, Colombian designer, speaks with Quinta Trends about her creative process plus her last collection.
Second City Style believes safety is important â€“ but not when it comes to fashion.
The Duchess movie has StyleBakery wanting 18th century style: ruffles, lace and rosettes.
Stylehive interviews Project Runway reject – it’s Suede vs. Kenley!
The Beauty Stop loves Laura Mercier Black Gold Kohl Pencil.
The Shoe Goddess shows pictures of our great (celebrity attended) NYC Fashion Week Party!
It is a model summer with Project Runway’s Heidi Klum in bikini in Italy and Kate Moss in Spain with her Balenciaga bag and her daughter in her arms
Heidi Klum of Project Runway is on board a boat with strollers in tow in Italy. I love her black bikini. We found an amazing one here for you to channel your inner Heidi.
To get the Kate Moss look click our floral halter and the gold beaded necklace.
Channel your inner model before summer is over.
Also how about this unbelievable Allesandro Dell’Acqua bag to go with your look. I love this bag.Get your Allesadro Dell’Acqua bag here now love it