Posts Tagged with “perfect dresses”
Why do you think you need a little black dress in the summer. Everyone needs a little black dress, even in the summer. There are weddings, graduations, parties, and unexpected events that sometimes mean you will look in your closet and the lilac dress you bought earlier this spring thinking you would wear it with everything is not quite right for the soiree you will be attending. Because it is summer lots of people think wearing black is not appropriate or too heavy. However, lots of brands are making dresses in lighter fabrics and summer appliques. Here are your top five black dresses for summer:
- Candela Elle Mini Dress: This is a summery black dress with a scoop neck and total appliques and a scalloped hem. The sleeveless design and tulle material is great for the hot days. You can buy this dress for $225.
- Madison Marcus Balm Dress: This dress also has an elegant scoop neck and is made from print silk-chiffon. It is ruched at the waist and has a knotted band at the waist that pulls in so itâ€™s not shapeless. Iâ€™d buy this for $265.
- DV by Dolce Vita Colt Daisy Print Dress: This black dress has a cute daisy print on a black background and a cut out back with a lace tie. Itâ€™s made of cotton and is perfect for a summer picnic. Grab this at Piperlime for $132.
- Elizabeth and James Ikat Lou Silk Dress: This silk dress has a tight patterned bodice and a flared skirt. It has functional adjustable straps so anyone can wear it not matter their height. You can buy this at Shopbop for 50% off for $212.50.
- T by Alexander Wang Jersey Dress: This simple scoop neck knit dress is chic and trendy. It has an asymmetrical hem and is made with ultra soft, lightweight jersey. It is effortlessly cool and light enough great for this summer. You can find this at Nordstrom for $85.