Posts Tagged with “paris fashion week”
This weekÂ Shopping & GoodiesÂ is all aboutÂ fashionâ€¦.futuristicÂ fashion,Â fashionÂ regrets, theÂ fashionablyÂ chic, wildÂ fashion,Â ParisÂ fashionÂ week, creepyÂ fashion,Â budgetÂ fashion, fashionÂ favorites,Â fashionÂ updatesÂ and aÂ fashionableÂ giveaway. Now you know everything we know aboutÂ fashion.
A Few Goody GumdropsÂ is lovingÂ Haizhan Wangâ€™s Futuristic & Cutting Edge Fall/Winter 2013 Collection!
Shopping and InfoÂ is ready for spring withÂ Valentinoâ€™s goregous clutch bag!
Gilrs Talkin SmackÂ revealsÂ 5 stars with fashion regrets.
Handbag du JourÂ is kinda creeped out by thisÂ Givenchy Antigona Madonna-Print Large Shopper Bag.
Whatâ€™s HauteÂ rounds up fourÂ Spring trends and styles to shop at Target!
Be VoguishÂ scoops onÂ celebrities who flocked to France for Paris Fashion Week.
The Fashionable HousewifeÂ is giving awayÂ a stunning bright yellow scarfÂ EnterÂ to win!
TheFindÂ takes a walk on the wild side withÂ a series bold patterns, fabrics, and accessories from Burberry Prorsum.
I have been looking for those Isabel Marant black wedge boots since Paris Fashion week…they are sold out everywhere. I found a perfect pair of black leather wedge boots to replace those Isabel Marant black wedge boots.
I suspect these will be quite popular when people find out they are available. The height is 4 inches and the suede black outer shell is simple classic perfection. Call this the perfect black leather wedge boot.
Here they are:
Click here to get the D&G Dolce & Gabbana black wedge boots now.
Links Ã la Mode : March 19th
- A Few Goody GumDrop – A Few Goody Gumdrops asksâ€¦if you are coming apart at the seems then enter to win torn leggings from LnA!
- Breakfast at Saks – Still sifting through Paris Fashion Week shows? Be sure to make time for Ann Demeulemeester F/W 09.10
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – Check, Please!
- Consume or Consumed – Consume or Consumed Sees Double and Triple: On Buying Multiples
- Couture Cult – CoutureCult.com: Alison Lewis (formerly of Mooka Kinney), Spring/Summer 09
- Debutante Clothing – Missoni is Inspired By Vintage Modernist Necklaces
- Dogmomâ€™s Dish – Desperately Seeking Orla
- Fashion Daydream – What your didnâ€™t see at Fashion Week: A behind the scenes look into fashion week, fashionistas en route to the shows and models being made up.
- Fashion Pulse Daily – reports on the latest colors for fall 2009 â€” the season isnâ€™t comprised of various hues of black or even bright colors for that matter either.
- Felicia Sullivan – beauty & styling products that work for curly, coarse hair, really work. part 1: frederic fekkai
- fete a fete – Larkspur & Hawkâ€™s GORGEOUS antique and vintage inspired
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Burnout Aversion Tips From Bloggers
- reLYME – An analysis of the Persian-inspired trend thatâ€™s hitting the runway
- Retro Chick – Top 5 Ways to have fun with no money
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found Gossip Girl scarves bags and jewelry oh my!
- Solo Lisa – Sunny fashion picks inspired by Freida Pintoâ€™s character in Slumdog Millionaire
- Studio Purpura Fashion Blog – Shopping Hops in the Far & South East Asia! Photos to Come!
- Style Symmetry – Check out my interview with Jennine of The Coveted!
- Style With Anna – Fashion for Guys: How to Dress Like David Beckham
- THE COVETED – Exclusive Video Preview & Tutorial: Benefit Smokinâ€™ Eyes
- the musings of ondo lady – Get ready for a retro prequel of Gossip Girl which is about the trials and tribulations of a teenage Lily van der Woodsen
- what the pros doâ€¦ – Spring Clean Your Makeup Kit!