Posts Tagged with “Pam Anderson”
Coquette goes sexy secretary a la Mad Menâ€™s Joan, with this vintage-inspired pen necklace.
55 Secret Street stimulates the economy: check out Shopbopâ€™s sale.
Stiletto Jungle gushes over the new Rothko-look L.A.M.B. â€œFrameâ€ dress.
Pamela Anderson shakes it for Fashion Week and Allie is Wired has the pics.
Bag Bliss discovers the best site for recession-friendly sample sales and giveaways.
Bag Snob shows you front row at Marc Jacobs fall 2009.
Beauty Snob saves time with Imanâ€™s eye-defining powder.
Fashion Pulse Daily navigates New York Fashion Week and provides coverage of the Rodarte, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and G Star shows.
Kristopher Dukes is wanting, wearing, and hating Kimberly Ovitz dresses.
Second City Style wraps up their coverage of Fall â€˜09 New York Fashion Week.
Shopping and Info checks out leather motorcycle jackets inspired by Kate Moss.
StyleBakery.com shops for pretty feminine blouses.
Stylehive covers New York Fashion Weekâ€™s Red Dress collection.
Sxy Fashion Queen invites you to the M.A.C. Hello Kitty Couture auction.
The Beauty Stop thinks Kellie Pickler is a big beauty donâ€™t.
The Shoe Goddess loves her new denim Lanvin pumps.
Lianne from TheMakeupGirl picks the best of New York fashion week.
- 39thandbroadway.com – How can a half-naked Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton win you a free gift?
- A Few Goody GumDrops – A Few Goody Gumdrops found something for the girl who has everything!
- a sense sublime – Hair Today. The dilemma of a new hairstyle for a new year.
- All Chic – Loving Scotland – from â€œThe Three Lives of Thomasinaâ€ to â€œThistle and Broomâ€
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy – Time to get some lovin with Longchampâ€¦
- Breakfast at Saks – Bleached-Out Jeans: a trend you can afford to buy into
- Consume or Consumed – Donâ€™t we all remember events by outfits, these days? Hereâ€™s my year in outfit memories:
- Couture Allure – Staying stylish in cold weather
- Debutante Clothing – Debutante Clothing bids Aloha to the late Alfred Shaheen
- Dirty Laundry – Recreating the style of Agyness Deyn posing with The Paddingtons
- Dogmomâ€™s Dish – Thakoon for Target (part two): The Dark Side
- dramatis personae – Dramatis Personae: Etsy Designersâ€“ Friends of Plus-Sized Gal!
- eye4style – Designer Ronit Genik talks about her favorite pieces from the Reverie Spring 2009 collection.
- Fashion Birdcage – Liria Pristine, Rebel With A Cause
- fashion fille – Fashion Fille analyzes boyfriend blazers, from who to how!
- fashion in my eyes – Clothes that charm
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Fashion Pulse Dailyâ€™s Editor tests mineral powders and eye makeup that cost only â€” are they just as good as mineral makeup?
- fete a fete – indiDenim custom jeans beta Intellifit Design Studio program:
- In Life and In Fashion – Seven Style Resolutions: What are yours?
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Design Usability tips your readers will love
- Iole in fashion – Mix â€˜n Match
- Iwanttowearit – Fun With Etsy! Take a site seeing tour of Etsy to scope out the emerging, home-grown modeling talent.
- Jewelry Gal – Five Style Tips For Dressing Well On A Budget
- lace & leather – playlist 1.0 fashion inspired music!
- Little Black Book – Aspiring Designer: Iâ€™m Your Present and some of her designs from the new â€œeBayâ€ known as Etsy
- Mademoiselle Robot – An interview with Mister Dreamboat aka Matthew Gray Gubler.
- Market Publique – The Intrigue is Over! Find out when Market Publique is all about, and when it will launch!
- noiretro – Make your own DIY studded hat!
- Or False Glitter – Made up to look like a Dame- MACâ€™s latest collaboration with OAP drag Dame Edna
- Parkas & Petticoats – A glance at the new Spring line from Rogues Gallery!
- Retro Chick – 5 ways to shake off those New Year Blues
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found some amazing boots by Robert Clergerie and Loeffler Randall on sale for 70% off.
- Solo Lisa y Nada Mas – A night of drunken mischief leads to an infatuation with Goorin Bros. menâ€™s fedoras.
- Studio Purpura – Key Fashion Trends for Spring Summer 2009 that you shouldnâ€™t miss!
- Style Amor – Like Fairies, Unicorns and Pre-Scientology Tom Cruise?
- Style Discovery – Stylish vs Trashy. How would you compare old stars with modern day celebs?
- Style Symmetry – Eyeliah goes GODDESS for The Year of The Rockstar!
- Style With Anna – Permanent Makeup MUST KNOWS
- Stylish Thoughts – What Shopping your closet truly means
- Summershoes – Milk and Sugar Peeling for Baby Smooth Skin
- Swell Vintage – New jewellery from Swell Vintage and hopes for the year ahead!
- Technology Starlet – Fashionably Smart Clothing
- The Bare Skinny – Take a Walk on the Wild Side
- THE COVETED – Relaxing bath tips that will make you beautiful.
- The Life and Times of a Problem Child – Male fashion that challenges the ideals of masculinity by means of Walter Van Beirendonck:
- the musings of ondo lady – Whitney Port made her debut in The City last week, read my review on it.
- THE STYLE HOUSE CHRONICLES – SASSY VS.CLASSY
- The Style PA – Find out what is on The Style PAâ€™s bookshelf.
- Trendology – Unexpected Inspiration: Young Hercules starring a young Ryan Gosling.
- Your source for all things wicked and awesome – Majo Fruithofâ€™s latest jewelery line has one very stylish campaign
Daftbird is Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston, and Jessica Alba’s favorite tee shirt line and now the Daftbird Peacoats, jackets and dresses are on sale
Gisele was spotted wearing a black Daftbird tank top recently and we do agree that Daftbird is a great brand. Worn by many celebs like Pam Anderson, Jessica Biel, and Jessica Alba you can now get the looks for less on sale now- click the Daftbird items below on the models to get to the Daftbird Sale.
Gisele was spotted wearing a black Daftbird tank top recently and we do agree that Daftbird is a great brand. Worn by many celebs like Pam Anderson and Jessica Alba you can now get the looks for less on sale now- click the Daftbird items below on the models to get to the Daftbird Sale. Get set for Mother’s Day!