Posts Tagged with “Netaporter”
Cute shoes are a must for every woman, especially in summer! I’ve found five great pairs of shoes (on sale today) at Netaporter.com that are the perfect finish to your favorite summer outfits.
- Proenza Schouler’s cute espadrille sandals are perfect for day to night wear. I love them because I can picture myself wearing them to work, and then wearing them out at night too. How often can you wear the same sandals to work and at play? Plus, this timeless design is sure to be just as hot next year as it is this year.
- A simple pair of black thong-style sandals is a wardrobe staple that every woman needs in her closet. The Lesley sandals from Isabel Marant have a glossy rope cord design that make them a bit unique and different than your standard “flip flops. They can be dressed up or down, depending on how you plan to wear them.
- Givenchy has taken the simple slide sandals to a whole new level. The signature magnolia and butterfly motif and silver hardware looks as good with cutoffs as it does with a classy long skirt. Whether you wear them at the beach or to a wedding, you’re sure to turn heads when you wear these leather sandals.
- Every woman needs a pair of classic ballet flats. There is nothing more classic, and comfortable to wear for a night on the town. The patent-leather flats from Miu Miu have a crystal encrusted toe cap to make the design a bit more upscale and classy—without losing the comfortable, classic feel.
- No matter if you dress up for work every day or not, sometimes you just need to put on a pair of comfortable sneakers. Nike’s Flex Run sneakers are soft, light and most of all adorable. These look great at the gym or for a quick trip to the mall. Plus the pops of green and pink are just plain fun!
While these shoes are particularly awesome, they were just a few of the awesome pairs on sale at Netaporter. Stop by and check out the different styles and find the perfect pair for your next big occasion.