Posts Tagged with “neon fashion”
Neon is in, everything is neon: neon pants, neon bags, even neon jewelry. If youâ€™re a less adventurous dresser, though, there are neon dresses and skirts. Here are your top 5 pieces:
- Oasis Pleat Skirt: This neon skirt is made in lightweight fabric with a semi-sheer overlay making it bright but not too overwhelming. It has a mid-rise waistband, and slimming accordion pleats. You can grab this at asos for about $70.
- Naven Bombshell dress in California blue: This dress is great for any poolside cocktail party. Itâ€™s in a bright blue, almost turquoise, shade and has a trendy exposed back zip. You can pick this up at Blue Heaven Boutique for $330.Â
- Madewell Casey Cami Dress: This light V-neck silk dress has seam detailing at the bodice, and an elegant ruched waist. There are also on-seam hip pockets so donâ€™t need a huge bag while youâ€™re walking around. You can buy this at shopbop for $138.Â
- Susana Monaco Slim Skirt: This neon mini skirt has ribbed banding and hits mid-thigh. Itâ€™s great to pair with sandals and sunglasses for summer. It even comes in multiple colors of neon so you can buy whichever color suits you. You can find this at shopbop for $74.Â
- Kimberly Taylor Peru Dress with Even Hem: This is a classy, scoop-neck silk dress that has piping at the waist and an exposed back zip. It also has cuffed short sleeves, adding to its classic look and perfectly counterbalancing its neon pink hue. You can get this at shopbop on sale for $225.Â