Posts Tagged with “Kate Moss”
Kate Moss was spotted wearing the Raquel Allegra Brush Tie-Dye Muscle Tee today on photographers’ Mert + Marcus’ instagram.Â
Lindsay Lohan has been looking very much like a bombshell these days. She is probably getting press ready for her soon to be released Elizabeth Taylor movie. She looked great at the White House Press Corp dinner and was recently seen wearing a pair of white cut off shorts by Siwy looking toned and tanned. Kate Moss was also seen wearing the same pair of Siwy Camilla cut off frayed jean shorts with a drapey white top looking cool for summer.
Get the Camilla Cut Off Shorts in Snowstorm – as seen on Lindsay Lohan and Kate Moss designed by Siwy now for $165.
Looking for a great bag for summer that will become a classic forever piece in your closet? Check out this great collaborative designer piece from the KATE MOSS FOR LONGCHAMP collection.
So if you were wondering what was going to come out of the collaboration, here is one of the pieces. This bag is very Kate Moss in terms of style. She wore a Balenciaga messenger bag that was the predecessor to the Balenciaga day bag from 2003 that became a must have piece and sold out everywhere. People still look for that particular bag all over Ebay and at vintage stores. Look no more because Kate Moss has brought you a very good looking substitute. This bag is the KATE MOSS FOR LONGCHAMP – SUEDE AND CALF GLASTONBURY SHOULDER BAG. It has an adjustable long messenger strap so you can wear it across your body, a nice flat body that is roomy enough to hold all your must have daily items, and looks chic enough to pair with your jeans or your night out heels and skinny jeans. Made in Italy.
As you know, I love a great looking leather jacket. I am drooling over this Rag & Bone Bowery Leather Jacket. What I love about this leather jacket are the simple classic details paired with the shrunken shape and versatility of the zip away sleeves. This jacket will be your forever go to jacket to wear with everything from a great dress for a night out to a t shirt with jeans for daytime.
You know that motorcycle black leather jacket you coveted that Kate Moss wore all last season and the black leather jacket that Taylor Momsen owns? This leather jacket will fill all the gaps in your closet.
Bea Valdes is a talented jewelry designer who makes some take charge pieces. Important Statement Pieces are what Bea Valdes is known for and Kate Moss wore one of those take charge pieces this month on the cover of Vogue UK. I love her pieces because you can throw on a v neck t shirt and some torn jeans and walk out the door. She simplifies your wardrobe choices by making jewelry your wardrobe for the day. Take a piece with you on vacation and you have a day outfit or a evening outfit just with one of her necklaces.
Check out my favorites below. I really like her pyramid stud belt too. The large pyramid studs makes a simple black dress couture right away.Click the photos below to shop the looks now.
Today, I found Kate Moss wearing a pair of Anlo skinny jeans.
- A Few Goody GumDrops – A Few Goody Gumdrops and Chickdowntown.com are giving away a pair of Current Elliott Boyfriend Jeans! Soâ€¦Girlfriend,Enter to Win!!
- alixrose – Interview with Monika Dasai, CEO of Sole Envie, on how her company will change the way women shop for shoes.
- Breakfast at Saks – Christian Siriano for Payless Debuts at NY Fashion Week
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – the elegance of pearls
- Debutante Clothing – Debutante Clothing finds a red carpet worthy vintage Balmain cocktail dress
- Dogmomâ€™s Dish – Erickson Beamon for Target: Bodacious Brilliance to Stimulate Your Senses
- Fabfrocks – About a million reasons why I still love Betsey Johnsonâ€¦OK, not a million, but definitely more than three!
- fashion in my eyes – Boy meets modelling
- Fashion Pulse Daily – A Fashion Week recap, including Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rodarte, Tibi, and Narciso Rodriguez!
- fete a fete – Cute workout attire from IVEE
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Photos from Dress Up Soiree LONDON!
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fashion – My favorites from the first half of Fashion Week: Rachel Roy, Peter Som, TSE, Christian Cota, and more.
- MISS GLITZY – My personal shoe museum, the story of I. Miller, a dynasty of American shoemakers.
- misslikey – never forget your gloves
- Or False Glitter – Hannah Marshall and Ipso Facto: A day of London Fashion Week
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info loves ruffle bags which are all the rage for Spring and in the nude even better!
- Studio Purpura Fashion Blog – Oscar 2009 Hits and Misses for the lovely starletteâ€™s that dawned the red carpet!!
- Style Gourmand – Style Gourmand talks to Ray Chang, Art Director at Oscar de la Renta, about art, fashion and his endless search for the perfect grey suit.
- Style Symmetry – Would you wear red eye makeup?
- Style With Anna – Get Angelina Jolieâ€™s 2009 Oscar Inspired Dress and Emerald Jewelry
- THE COVETED – A visit to the house of Wendy Brandes
- Your source for all things wicked and awesome – Kate Moss makes black magic look extra yummy in this editorial. Itâ€™s all about acessorizing in just the right way!