Posts Tagged with “Jonathan Adler”
Summer is in the air and there is no time like the present to find a great beach bag! These bags are more than just your plain old canvas tote. Here are the top 5 totes for the beach:
- Cleobella Sirena Raffia Tote: This woven straw bag comes with braided leather handles in two summery colors: neon yellow and neon pink. The tote is 13 inches high with 9 inch drop handles so itâ€™s not too big to throw over your shoulder for a beach day. You can find it at Shopbop for only $106.
- Theodora & Callum Vacation Tote: This lacquered linen tote comes in a tribal print with braided handles. It has a magnetic snap closure that keeps the bag simple and the sand out! Itâ€™s on sale for only $167.50.Â
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Printed Medium Tate Tote: Marc Jacobâ€™s always makes great, whimsical patterns and these M.C. Escher-esque doves are a perfect example. This tote bag is made of patterned nylon, has two shoulder straps in the same material and pockets on both the interior and exterior. You can get this bag for $110.Â
- Cole Haan Jitney Canvas Colorblock Tote: Everyone wants a choice and with this versatile bag, thatâ€™s what you get. Not only does it come in three colors but it also has functional inner pockets and wonâ€™t be damaged if you put it through the wash. You can get it for only $98.Â
- Â Jonathan Adler Sailboats Duchess Tote: Whoever said Jonathan Adler is just an interior decorator was so wrong. This canvas tote from his new collection is great for the beach; it even comes in a sailboat pattern! Whatâ€™s more perfect than that? You can get it at Revolve Clothing for $178.Â