Posts Tagged with “isabel marant”
Today is the first day of fall and although it is still 90 degrees outside, everyone should start thinking about fall boots before they are all sold out. My love for the Isabel Marant Dicker boots are still alive and well and now I found them for 40% less which makes them even more attractive. The current retail price on the sporty ankle boots are$635, but I found them in Europe for $339 US. Yup. Get them here now. I thought I would share since sharing is caring as they say. They have them in the black suede and the beige suede in a limited run of sizes. Hope you get yours in time for all your fall events.
Cute shoes are a must for every woman, especially in summer! I’ve found five great pairs of shoes (on sale today) at Netaporter.com that are the perfect finish to your favorite summer outfits.
- Proenza Schouler’s cute espadrille sandals are perfect for day to night wear. I love them because I can picture myself wearing them to work, and then wearing them out at night too. How often can you wear the same sandals to work and at play? Plus, this timeless design is sure to be just as hot next year as it is this year.
- A simple pair of black thong-style sandals is a wardrobe staple that every woman needs in her closet. The Lesley sandals from Isabel Marant have a glossy rope cord design that make them a bit unique and different than your standard “flip flops. They can be dressed up or down, depending on how you plan to wear them.
- Givenchy has taken the simple slide sandals to a whole new level. The signature magnolia and butterfly motif and silver hardware looks as good with cutoffs as it does with a classy long skirt. Whether you wear them at the beach or to a wedding, you’re sure to turn heads when you wear these leather sandals.
- Every woman needs a pair of classic ballet flats. There is nothing more classic, and comfortable to wear for a night on the town. The patent-leather flats from Miu Miu have a crystal encrusted toe cap to make the design a bit more upscale and classy—without losing the comfortable, classic feel.
- No matter if you dress up for work every day or not, sometimes you just need to put on a pair of comfortable sneakers. Nike’s Flex Run sneakers are soft, light and most of all adorable. These look great at the gym or for a quick trip to the mall. Plus the pops of green and pink are just plain fun!
While these shoes are particularly awesome, they were just a few of the awesome pairs on sale at Netaporter. Stop by and check out the different styles and find the perfect pair for your next big occasion.
Isabel Marant’s nygel shearling lined boots are now on sale for 60% off in black and in brown. These are shearling lined boots that you can finally wear because it is finally cold on the east and the west coast. Forget your UGGS – wear these beauties instead for the holiday season and be comfy and stylish. I would wear these with the new Isabel Marant denim dress from their resort 2015 collection. Look cute and keep your feet warm apres ski in your ski lodge in Aspen or Tahoe this winter season.
The Isabel Marant Leo Lace Up Flats were sold out last season in leather and she brought them back this resort season in suede. I really like the black suede because it can be worn in the spring and in the fall. The ballet lace up flats come in black and a light cognac brown color. Either way these will be sold out by the time spring comes around.
Isabel Marant Birkenstock Sandals Sale – For those of you who want the look of Birkenstocks, but do not want to own a pair of Birkenstocks, get a pair of the Isabel Marant birkenstock sandals on sale now for 40% off. They come in an all black applique 2 strap style or a brighter red applique with glitter style. Both are very distinctive Isabel Marant styling that will give you that Birkenstock Sandals look without you actually owning Birkenstocks.
If you want the actual 2 strap Birkenstocks, buy them here now.
One other thing – if you have been wanting the Isabel Marant wedge shearling boots, they are also on sale, get them for ski season and winter. Why not, people will still be wearing them.
Isabel Marant made a turquoise cabochon bracelet, necklace, and cuff this past year that everyone wanted and no one could get because it was sold out everywhere. Somehow a few pieces have resurfaced in the way of a turquoise cabochon cuff and a turquoise cabochon bracelet. I think it is perfect timing considering everyone needs a little turquoise in their lives in time to wear with their white lace trimmed dresses and tops for spring and summer.
Get the Isabel Marant Cabochon bracelet here now for 50% off the original price.
If you are looking for a great looking lace dress for the summer, I found a beautiful lace dress in black by Isabel Marant that I think is a must have for $365 from Bergdorf Goodman.
There is also another store based in Italy that has the same dress for $247.75 – I am not sure if you have to pay customs once the products are delivered via DHL but it is a good option if you want to check them out here.
If you are not looking for a black lace dress for the summer there are many other options from Isabel Marant including lace trimmed tops and skirts. Click the photos below to see the other options.
Isabel Marant Nude Blush Sandals are on sale now. These are the ones that look like Birkenstocks and are as comfortable as Birkenstocks, but have more of an Isabel Marant style on them and come in this pretty nude blush pink color for summer and spring. Here is the best part besides the fact that you can wear them with a lace white dress this summer or your cropped denim jeans – they are on sale for $295. Yup they are less than half of the original retail price.
Isabel Marant Gail Birkenstock Sandals – Every fashion blogger has a pair of these for Coachella and summer and if you don’t already own the Birkenstock Arizona or any of the other Birkenstocks then now is the time to think outside of the box and get a very cool pair from Isabel Marant. I especially like these because they give you that Evil Kineevil look. After all one of those very well known bloggers Chiara Ferragni was seen wearing these with a black romper for Coachella this weekend. What do you think?
Isabel Marant Leo Ballet Flats Lace Ties – If you are looking for a great pair ballet pointe shoes that make you feel like a princess, but you don’t have to be graceful or a ballerina, these are the perfect shoes for you for spring. These Isabel Marant leo ballet flats are pretty and edgy at the same time. They will give you a modern take to the ballet flat and gives you the perfect look to any dress or pants outfit this spring and summer. If you walk alot these are great since they are flats and if you are tall these are great because they don’t make you tower over anyone.