Posts Tagged with “holiday looks”
Here are all the Links a la Mode for the week. We have lots of goodies this week from Nancy Gonzalez, Chanel, scoop on Nicole Richie, Kim Kardashian, Sample Sale info, Rodarte runway looks and more.
This is a big week. Check it out.
Links Ã la Mode : December 11th
- A Few Goody GumDrops – A Few Goody Gumdrops is cuffing her wrists with the Red Crocodile Bracelets from Nancy Gonzalez!
- Caged Lilies – Feeling russian. Chanel pre fall 09 review
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – Iâ€™m having a girl momentâ€¦
- Couture Allure Vintage – Couture Allure takes a look at fashion photography of Hiro from 1966.
- Debutante Clothing – Vintage Dress Silhouettes Over the Decades
- Fashion Birdcage – MATERIALBYPRODUCT Template Spring Summer 09 Collection
- fashion in my eyes – Coco in motion
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Fashion Pulseâ€™s runway look of the day is none other than Rodarteâ€™s Grecian goddess gowns – check out what we think about it!
- Fasshonaburu – Why should the mortgage companies and auto industry get all the breaks? A fashion industry bailout proposal.
- Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy – At Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy diamonds are a girlâ€™s best friend!
- Iole in fashion – Sunglasses
- O.M.O. Writes – FASHION ICON: International Stylist, Catherine Baba. Hailed the â€œmost stylish woman in Paris,â€ she epitomizes glamour and gaudiness!
- Shopping and Info – The scoop on Nicole Richie and Kim Kardashian wearing Rozae Nichols
- Style Discovery – Introducing young designers from the West Australian Institute of Fashion and Textile. Style Discoveryâ€™s show coverage, interviews and more.
- SwanDiamondRose – Mandy aka Yarnageddon is co-author of the upcoming Yarnbombing book.
- The Subadult Years – My fabulous sample sale example with Canadian designer Lucian Matis
- Tierra M Wilson – Fashion Gives Back In Arizona
Itâ€™s a little personal
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy – How to wear vests part 1: how the ladies rock it
- Dirty Laundry – Red: The first of a week long monochromatic experiment.
- dramatis personae – Bringing Back Burlesqueâ€¦ ways for the average girl to incorporate the glamour and glitz of Burlesque in to her wardrobe.
- Daisy Fairbanks Vintage – Pinkaholism. Love pink? Hate it? Find out more.
- la boudoir – Perfect Party Picks – Dresses to wear to that upcoming holiday party
- Little Black Book – The guide to online clothes shopping and where to look.
- In Life and In Fashion – Hibernation Helper: How to stay stylishly warm when it is c-c-c-cold outside! Brrrr!
- Or False Glitter – -Style crisis! Do we choose our style or does it choose us?
- shopfair – A guide to successful color matching. Find the right colors for your skintone and create colorful outfits.
- Style Symmetry – I Love London! Do you?
- THE COVETED – DIY : Turn old sweaters into lovely opera gloves.
â€˜Tis the Season
- AlysiaMarie.com – Trend Guide this Season =)
- Diary of a Style Addict – Is telling you how to get 10 smackeroos for your desigenr shopping this holiday season
- Mademoiselle Robot – Stylish gift ideas for your favourite sister (see also mum, grandma etc)
- Retro Chick – Last Minute Gifts for disorganised Retro Chicks
- The Sassy Peach – The Sassy Peach Holiday Gift Guide! 20 gifts under !
You are Beautiful
- ShopDiary – finds some fantastic deals on cosmetics and fragrances at Costco, of all places!
- Summershoes – Tips and Tricks and Beauty Secrets: Easy to make Papaya Mask
- Your Style Star – Hot Lip Tips
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – IFB Traffic School: SEO a Go-Go
- Petite Bourgeoisie – Fashion Blog Design – The Options
- Technology Starlet – The HP Mini 1000 Vivienne Tam Digital Clutch Is Finally Her
Tobi has a 30% off coupon code starting now until December 1, 2008.
Get all your holiday shopping done now with Tobi and get free shipping to your doorstep.
Everything is 30% off and I mean everything including 30% off sale items. 30% to 70% Off See by Chloe, Helmut Lang, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel and more at Tobi!
Lots of great news today from diamond necklaces, faking confessionals, and couture safety pins.
Check out geek chic, trench coats, holiday jewelry, and metallic gold in fashion too.
39thandbroadway – The truth behind your size label and your vanity!
A Few Goody GumDrops – A Few Goody Gumdrops is drooling over the all diamond necklace from Mauboussin!
Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy – How to capture classic 3.1 Phillip Lim style for less
Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – The Steampunk-stylings of two indie jewelry artists who take wire-wrapped rings to another dimensionâ€¦
Debutante Clothing – Debutante Clothing finds vintage inspiration from couture safety pins
Diary of a Style Addict – is coveting Rihannaâ€™s look on her new â€œRehabâ€ video
Dogmomâ€™s Dish – Tokidokiâ€™s Simone Legno In San Francisco
dreamecho – Weapon of Choice: Cultural Commentary, Trivialization and Personal Responsibility in Fashion
fashion fille – A realization of the blogosphereâ€™s current sequin obsession.
fashion in my eyes – In Maglia E Meglio,Christian Louboutin for Rodarte
Fashion Pulse Daily – Fashion Pulse canâ€™t wait to get its hands on the Hayden–Harnett handbag collection for Target in December; get a sneak peak now!
Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy – Flights of Fab Fashion Fancy is loving these young, easy, chic looks from Sandro-a trendy-chic Parisian brand!
Hello, Loverâ€¦ Shoe Daydreams – A special limited-edition collaboration between Pantone, the definitive guide to color and SeaVees, the purveyors of California casual
In Life and In Fashion – I am inspired by the woman who invented the wrap dress.
Independent Fashion Bloggers – Geek Chic: Best Tech for Fashion Bloggers
Iole in fashion – Sex and The cityâ€¦again!
Little Black Book -Fashion Palette: a must for aspiring designers and persons hoping to make it in the fashion industry.
Mademoiselle Robot – It’s useful to know how to wear sequins without looking like a Christmas tree!
Or False Glitter – Cherry Lip Lolita: youthful yet provocative beauty
PONY RYDER – Laurel S. sign up with NY model management.
Retro Chick – Baby itâ€™s cold outside: Buying your perfect Winter Coat.
Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found some great clutches that look like Angelina Jolieâ€™s from the Changeling Private Screening in London
Some Like It Fashion – Going for Gold: The metallic look has evolved and given birth to a new trend. Some Like It Fashion discusses the merits of metal within clothing.
Style Discovery – â€œTransformation: Fremantle High Street Collective 2008â€³. Local fashion delight brought to you by Style Discovery from Perth, Western Australia.
Style Symmetry – Eyeliah calls cream and yellow a trend to watch!
The Bare Skinny – Hitting the Trenches to Find the Perfect Coat
THE COVETED – Faking Confessionalsâ€¦and reasons why not to do itâ€¦.
The Ongoing Project – Developing your personal style, part 3
The Subadult Years – A personal look at the effectiveness and limitations of the eco-friendly fashion trend in Toronto.
Your Style Star – 5 Simple Tips For Surviving Holiday Parties:Share & Enjoy
I have no idea who she is but I love her dress. I thought well I better find it for you because you are going to ask.
Click the photo to buy it now. It is on sale for 50% off. Get it now for all those holiday parties coming up.
If you are looking for the look of luxe without the price tag this season, I found some really luxe looks that I am going gaga for that are not that expensive. The look of gemstones brings a festive look to your holiday dresses and I have just the right beauties to give you the sparkle you desire.
Click the photos of the items to buy them now.
If you know me personally you know that I love the TURQUOISE cuff. That is my personal favorite. Wear it with a shoulder baring top and a pair of jeans any day of the week and you are set. If you wear it with that little black dress you just made a statement.
My 2nd choice is the stacked bracelet with the pink jewels. Can you say luxe? Wear this stacked look with a ruffled top and pencil skirt, hair slicked in a pony and what else do you need besides an excuse to go out on the town?