Posts Tagged with “holiday gifts”
According to the Wall Street Journal 77% of people from the age of 18 to 34 are expected to do self gifting this year during the holiday season. That being said, if you are looking for a gift for yourself and have always wanted a Chanel mini black flap bag, now is the time to get the little bag for your holiday gift to yourself. Now the alternative is the Marc by Marc Jacobs mini bag that is made of thick soft leather.
Chanel Mini Black Flap Bag or Marc by Marc Jacobs Mini Bag that is the question. Well here are some ways to make a decision based on a few different points.
Here are the pros for the Chanel Mini black flap bag:
1. It is a classic that will last a lifetime and can be handed down to your daughter as an heirloom one day
2. It will never go out of style
3. It is easily recognizable as an iconic designer piece
4. The craftsmanship of a Chanel bag is recognized as the best in the industry
Here are the pros for the Marc by Marc Jacobs Mini bag:
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs makes great bags at affordable prices
2. The bag is made of great quality leather
3. The style of the bag is similar to the Â Chanel bag for 10% of the Chanel bag price
Which one will you buy?
Get the Chanel Mini black flap bag for $2,730.
Get the Marc by Marc Jacobs Mini bag for $298.
For this Cyber Monday, we found the top 10 Cyber Monday Sales Online to help you with your holiday shopping. If you were like us and did all your Black Friday shopping online, check out these Cyber Monday deals to finish off your holiday shopping.
Think free gift wrapping and free shipping as one of the savings that you can potentially get from a retailer. You save anywhere from $2.99 to $7.50 on gifts when you get free gift wrapping. Free shipping is worth between $7.50 and $15. Think about the gas you save when you are not driving to the mall and then parking and looking for the item and dealing with the crowds and then hoping that they have your item in the right size and then waiting in line to get it gift wrapped. Why not just buy it online, have it wrapped for free and shipped right to your recipient in time for the holidays. No fuss no muss and no aggravation from dealing with other frustrated shoppers looking for the right size, color, or style of whatever they need to buy for their loved ones.
1. Neiman Marcus is one of my favorite places to find gifts. They are offering free shipping and gift wrap right now and they are having a sale of up to 50% off on current designer bags, shoes, tops, dresses, and more. They also have home decor, kids toys, and gourmet foods. Think about how excited your recipient will be to receive some Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookies for the holidays or some chocolate covered potato chips. There are so many fun and unique items to find at Neiman Marcus for gifts that you can do almost all of your shopping on NeimanMarcus.com. And you can get up to a $500 gift card when you shop for holiday gifts online.
2. There is an amazing Cyber Monday Sale that is going on right now at Shopbop.com. They are offering up to 35% off your total purchase when you buy $1,500 an over. There are tiered discounts starting at 20% to 35% so everyone has an opportunity to save. Now you can buy those leather pants you wanted, the leather jacket, gifts for your mom, best friend, sister, and boss all in one place. Best part is if you get to $1,500 you get 35% off everything. I have not seen a good sale like this from any retailer. So if you can find it on Shopbop, buy it on Shopbop. See the latest coupons at shopbop now. Ends 11:59PM on Cyber Monday, November 26, 2012.
3. When you think of Intermix do you think glamour and fashion? I always think of their perfect mix and match of accessories with their fashion. When you walk into Intermix you will always come out with a bag, shoes, pants, and a top or a dress. You don’t have to run all over looking for the perfect Christmas or Holiday Party dress, you just need to shop Intermix. For Cyber Monday they are doing an amazing 30% off accessories sale and that includes furs, shoes, bags, jewelry, belts and so much more. Â Intermix definitely a great place to find the perfect hostess gift or gift for your girlfriend, wife or mom.Â
4. If you are not yet a member of the designer online sample sale site Gilt.com you must join now. Perks of this site include getting designer brands of bags, shoes, cashmere sweaters, jewelry, home stuff, guys stuff, and restaurant discounts just for being a member. What is even better, when you join, you get $25 to shop on Gilt.com when one of your friends joins and buys something. So you can keep getting those $25 credits to shop on Gilt.com as long as you keep telling your friends about this great site. Start now. Join Gilt.com and get $25 to shop Gilt every time your friends shop Gilt.com. They are having some crazy Cyber Monday deals that you don’t want to miss.
Cyber Monday: they are doing the Gilt Freefall. Each sale has a limited selection of products in it, carefully curated by our buyers, and as the minutes tick by, the prices drop. Get that? As soon as the sale starts, the price starts droppingâ€¦and quantities are limited so you have to decide whether or not you risk losing the product to wait for a lower price. And with items like vintage Hermes bags, mini Mercedes for kids and giftables that could drop to only $1, these are nailbiters! Sales start at 11:40 AM, 3 PM, 6 PM, and 9 PM ET only on Gilt.com
5. If you are one of those people who love avant garde designers and are also looking for a holiday or Christmas gift for your husband, father or boyfriend, check out ssense.com for some great gift ideas this Cyber Monday. The sale starts with 30% off and up on Cyber Monday Deals. This Cyber Monday make sure you finish your holiday shopping at Ssense.com because there is bound to be a 3.1 Phillip Lim leather jacket or a dress by Alice + Olivia, or something fun by Cushnie et Ochs and A.L.C. Whether you are looking for boots with studs, leather pants with zippers or a fur stole, look at Ssense.com to finish off your Cyber Monday Sales shopping.
Here is this week’s Web Snob with the latest in fashion, beauty, celeb, and lifestyle:
Second City Style asks, whatâ€™s not to love about this trend? Trending: Black & White & Our 12 Picks.
Stiletto Jungle found 5 gorgeous coats, in styles ranging from classic to architectural, all priced under $200.
What’s chicer than an Oscar de la Renta cocktail ring is one that opens to a delectable perfume solid that allows you to discreetly “freshen” up anytime, anywhere, without missing a beat at Beauty Snob.
It’s Cheap Chic Week at StyleBakery.com! All week long, they’re hunting down the best fall looks under $100.
Allie is Wired has the details on Lady Gaga’s new charitable venture, the Born This Way Foundation.
Clutches like this Helmut Lang at Bag Snob don’t come around often – this isn’t for your usual dressy evening attire, but nights you’ll be pounding the pavement and making some moves.
Fashion Pulse Daily attends the debut of the much-needed plus-size fashion forward line eloquii by The Limited.
The Jet Set Girls take a sneak peek at the new Girl with a Dragon Tattoo collection at H&M.
Shopping and Info loves this amazing DKNY Black Shearling Coat for the Holiday Season..
Janet Jackson is covering the November issue of Harper’s Bazaar Arabia. The Beauty Stop has the gorgeous pictures.
Jessica Simpson just loves Louis Vuitton bags. Here she is spotted with her newest Louis Vuitton bag in New York City this week. She is in town to see her sister Ashley Simpson Wentz’s new show on Broadway. David Beckham was also seen carrying his Louis Vuitton duffle through London’s Heathrow airport this past weekend. Victoria Beckham was seen a month before with her new spring 2010 Louis Vuitton cross body bag. Are the Beckham’s doing a new campaign for Louis Vuitton?
What do you think your loved one wants for Christmas or Hanukkah? I think your loved one might want a designer bag that the Hollywood celebrities like Ashley Tisdale and Jessica Simpson love and wear for the holidays. I found some great bags on sale from Louis Vuitton that are 50% off the retail price. My favorite is the limited edition pink pochette with the flowers. Pretty.
My daughter adores these faux shearling tall chestnut jeweled boots. She is 5 years old and loves the warmth and the look of the faux diamonds on these boots. She has been wearing them daily to school and I have not had any qualms about her wearing them because they cost $30. Yes, you heard me, these cute boots for little girls were $30. They even make a matching pair for mom from Joan Boyce that are $54.95. These are a great gift idea for the holidays for your little girl.
Click here to check out the Joan Boyce Aspen Tall Boot with Jewels for mommy and daughter.
Are you singing “diamonds are a girl’s best friend” yet? I love the look of diamonds and this holiday season diamonds are bigger than ever. The size literally of the look of diamonds is huge on necklaces and everywhere else. I found this amazing Madewell Rhinestone Opera Necklace for you that will go great with your strapless black dresses for a night out and look cool over your t shirts with jeans and boots during the day. Who says you cannot buy your own diamonds? A girl can do anything she sets her mind to. Did I tell you this necklace is under $50 ?
Click the photo to get them now for yourself.