Posts Tagged with “Hippie Chic dresses”
- 39thandbroadway.com – We are fierce, fabulous, fashionable women; now show us our freakin money!
- Calgary Fashion – Calgarian Up and Coming Designer raises the bar for Project Runway Canada contestants.
- Couture Allure – An open letter to Blumarine about body image in their advertising.
- fashion in my eyes – Tour de Paris
- fÃ©te Ã fÃ©te – Givenchy spring beauty colors!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – IFB wants you to DRESS UP for a global soirÃ©e
- Iwanttowearit. – Karl and Katsyua Kamo rock the paper and scissors for the Chanel couture show. Arts and crafts never looked so glam!
- LeCityKitty – An even edgier option of blacl polish, Flatte Black by Knock Out. Oui Si Chic
- Little Black Book – Exploring the fusion of fashion and music through singer songwriter Lady GaGa
- Mademoiselle Robot – Worshiping John Waters & getting inspired by his films
- Modelizing – bergdorf goodman 5f window display
- Or False Glitter – Pondering negative male perceptions of my style!
- reLYME – Smashboxâ€™s new spring live brings out your inner muse.
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found Whitney Port and Angelina Jolieâ€™s Hippie Chic black dress for Spring 2009.
- Solo Lisa y Nada Mas – Menswear-inspired looks for the ladies
- Style Symmetry – Eyeliah sits for 10 artists to paint her portraitâ€¦ not naked!
- Style With Anna – Valentineâ€™s Day Contest – Win This Fabulous Necklace!
- Technology Starlet – Journey of a Pro Fashion Techie and her HP Mini Vivienne Tam Edition
- THE COVETED – Packing light for the compulsive over packer.
- the musings of ondo lady – Meet Chanel Ward, the fabulous blogger who brings us Hip Candy as well as six other blogs including Michele O. Style.
Hippie Chic is the message for spring and I cannot help but think of Angelina Jolie in this black dress with her aviator sunglasses as the epitome of hippie chic. I found the new version of this exact dress from the same designer she is wearing with an ombre bottom in black and in a grey color for this season. Click the photos of the sunglasses and dresses below to get the look now for spring before they are all gone.
Click the new versions of her dress below now to buy the look for Spring. I love the grey color variation they have for spring. The designer decided to do the dress in ombre tones as a change from Angelina Jolie’s original version above.
These flirty little dresses are great to throw on for a warm brunch or Valentine’s Day. Don’t forget Valentine’s Day is coming up. What do you have to wear? Click photos to get yourself a pretty dress now.
I love Lauren Conrad’s Haute Hippie dress. Where can I find it?
Thanks for your question. I love Haute Hippie myself because it is so chic.
I found a few I like even better…and of course the one she is wearing.
Click the photos to buy them now.