Posts Tagged with “Gossip Girl clothing”
Check out the Gossip Girl feature at Miss Selfridge. You want to channel Blair, Serena and Jenny from Gossip Girl? This is an easy way to do it. Get the look for Fall.
Gossip Girl is back on tonight and the episode is called “The Last Days of Disco Stick” guest starring Lady Gaga and we spotted this amazing new version of the jacket vest on Jenny aka Taylor Momsen’s while shooting a scene on October 6, 2009. It is an Alexander Wang vest and has a hoody this time around. If you want it click here now.
The original Alexander Wang leather vest jacket in the light blue leather color version which is now sold out has been seen on quite a few celebrities including Blake Lively, Lindsay Lohan and Rihanna.
This new version of the Alexander Wang Denim Leather Jacket is a gray leather vest with a black hoodie attached and is great look because it is a motorcycle rocker chic distressed vest look with knit black sleeves and is really a jacket. I love it. If you want one really great piece this fall, get the Alexander Wang Denim Leather Jacket here now. The new version has a hoodie.
Click the photo below to buy it now. Say Happy Holidays to yourself Gossip Girl fan. XOXO
On my holiday wish list is this Doma Leather Moto Zip off Hoodie Jacket that Whitney Port has been seen wearing on The City. Taylor Momsen of Gossip Girl has also been seen with a version of this Doma Leather Leather Bomber Jacket with Detachable Hood.
Use code QUICK25 at checkout to get 25% off leather jackets and denim. There are even leather jackets that look like the one Kristen Stewart wore at Sundance last year.
Click the photos to shop leather jackets now for 2 hours only and get 25% off your must have leather jacket for the winter.
The girls and boys of Gossip Girl are back on the set filming for the new season of Gossip Girl. We cannot wait to see what is brewing this season. Many of you are always writing in about what Leighton Meester as Blair is wearing in the scenes. Here is a good one for you for the coming season. This top was worn in one of the scenes they shot 2 weeks ago. Get it now before the episodes airs!
Leighton Meester spotted wearing Seneca rising on the set of Gossip Girl click here to buy the look .
Gossip Girl’s Leighton Meester was seen taking some R & R in Malibu on May 11, 2009 wearing a one shoulder top by Pencey. I thought she was wearing her top in a new way, who knew this is all part of that 80’s trend taken to the extreme. After that whole episode on Gossip Girl where Lily goes back to her teen years in the 80’s, the Gossip Girl’s are imitating art in real life. The 80’s style is definitely back now with this roller skating one shoulder look. Leighton Meester is a one shoulder look kinda gal as you can see she wore a one shoulder dress a few months back at another event.
Links Ã la Mode : March 19th
- A Few Goody GumDrop – A Few Goody Gumdrops asksâ€¦if you are coming apart at the seems then enter to win torn leggings from LnA!
- Breakfast at Saks – Still sifting through Paris Fashion Week shows? Be sure to make time for Ann Demeulemeester F/W 09.10
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – Check, Please!
- Consume or Consumed – Consume or Consumed Sees Double and Triple: On Buying Multiples
- Couture Cult – CoutureCult.com: Alison Lewis (formerly of Mooka Kinney), Spring/Summer 09
- Debutante Clothing – Missoni is Inspired By Vintage Modernist Necklaces
- Dogmomâ€™s Dish – Desperately Seeking Orla
- Fashion Daydream – What your didnâ€™t see at Fashion Week: A behind the scenes look into fashion week, fashionistas en route to the shows and models being made up.
- Fashion Pulse Daily – reports on the latest colors for fall 2009 â€” the season isnâ€™t comprised of various hues of black or even bright colors for that matter either.
- Felicia Sullivan – beauty & styling products that work for curly, coarse hair, really work. part 1: frederic fekkai
- fete a fete – Larkspur & Hawkâ€™s GORGEOUS antique and vintage inspired
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Burnout Aversion Tips From Bloggers
- reLYME – An analysis of the Persian-inspired trend thatâ€™s hitting the runway
- Retro Chick – Top 5 Ways to have fun with no money
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found Gossip Girl scarves bags and jewelry oh my!
- Solo Lisa – Sunny fashion picks inspired by Freida Pintoâ€™s character in Slumdog Millionaire
- Studio Purpura Fashion Blog – Shopping Hops in the Far & South East Asia! Photos to Come!
- Style Symmetry – Check out my interview with Jennine of The Coveted!
- Style With Anna – Fashion for Guys: How to Dress Like David Beckham
- THE COVETED – Exclusive Video Preview & Tutorial: Benefit Smokinâ€™ Eyes
- the musings of ondo lady – Get ready for a retro prequel of Gossip Girl which is about the trials and tribulations of a teenage Lily van der Woodsen
- what the pros doâ€¦ – Spring Clean Your Makeup Kit!
Colored leather jackets are the trend of the Spring season. I am loving all the colored leather jackets. Blake Lively was seen on the set of Gossip Girls today wearing a blue leather jacket in New York City. I love the look and found a few great blue leather jackets for you to channel your inner Gossip Girl here now. Click the photos of the jackets below to buy the looks now. 1 of the jackets is 50% off too!
Click here to get the DOMA Hooded Leather 3/4 Sleeve Jacket in Blue on sale now.
William Rast Braided Leather Jacket in Petrol Blue
Click here to get a blue leather motorcycle jacket by William Rast in size Small now.
Gossip Girl took Yale by storm this past week, and we learned Chuck Bass is not such a bad guy after all. Nate and Dan become roommates, and Serena and Blair are friends again. Blake Lively aka Serena was spotted wearing an EDUN Feather tank top on set. Click the photo of the model wearing it below to get the top now.
Taylor Momsen of Gossip Girl has the best sweater coat in cashmere for Fall and Winter 2008 by Jamison
I am going to buy it today.
Gossip Girl Season 2 Episode 5 Kate Spade bag and dress found worn by Taylor Momsen and Kelly Rutherford
Last night’s Gossip Girl episode was full of twists and turns. Chuck Bass is now onto Dan Humphrey, Serena and Blair are now frenemies, and Jenny Humphrey is now friends with Blair? What is this world coming to?
I spotted some goodies and I have the Gossip for you girls. Kelly Rutherford’s character was seen wearing a beautiful watercolor dress in Season 2 of Episode 5. I found out it was made by Kate Spade. How I love Kate Spade for their classically chic options. The dress is called the Brooke Dress in a green watercolor satin. It is here for you for Fall 2008 and retails for $345. It can be purchased soon at www.katespade.com or you can call the boutiques now to order it at
1 800 519 3778.
Taylor Momsen’s character Jenny Humphrey carried the hibiscus pink version of the Tarrytown Small Maeda bag shown here in blue. I found out this bag will be available for all you Kate Spade and Gossip Girl fans at the end of October 2008 for their Holiday 2008 collection. The bag will retail $575. Call them to get on the waitlist now for the bag at 1 800 519 3778. This bag will be popular for the Holidays.
Don’t forget about entering our Fall Giveaway for your chance to win the Knightsbridge Scarlet bag and link bracelet that was given to Alyssa Milano last week. Retail value $570. Click here to enter now.
Here are my top 3 picks for the season for Kate Spade that are available to be purchased now:
I love the classic flats, the large black tote, and the gray croc patent clutch. All these looks will carry you from Fall into Spring and beyond.
Just click the smaller photos to buy them now.