Posts Tagged with “givenchy”
Cute shoes are a must for every woman, especially in summer! I’ve found five great pairs of shoes (on sale today) at Netaporter.com that are the perfect finish to your favorite summer outfits.
- Proenza Schouler’s cute espadrille sandals are perfect for day to night wear. I love them because I can picture myself wearing them to work, and then wearing them out at night too. How often can you wear the same sandals to work and at play? Plus, this timeless design is sure to be just as hot next year as it is this year.
- A simple pair of black thong-style sandals is a wardrobe staple that every woman needs in her closet. The Lesley sandals from Isabel Marant have a glossy rope cord design that make them a bit unique and different than your standard “flip flops. They can be dressed up or down, depending on how you plan to wear them.
- Givenchy has taken the simple slide sandals to a whole new level. The signature magnolia and butterfly motif and silver hardware looks as good with cutoffs as it does with a classy long skirt. Whether you wear them at the beach or to a wedding, you’re sure to turn heads when you wear these leather sandals.
- Every woman needs a pair of classic ballet flats. There is nothing more classic, and comfortable to wear for a night on the town. The patent-leather flats from Miu Miu have a crystal encrusted toe cap to make the design a bit more upscale and classy—without losing the comfortable, classic feel.
- No matter if you dress up for work every day or not, sometimes you just need to put on a pair of comfortable sneakers. Nike’s Flex Run sneakers are soft, light and most of all adorable. These look great at the gym or for a quick trip to the mall. Plus the pops of green and pink are just plain fun!
While these shoes are particularly awesome, they were just a few of the awesome pairs on sale at Netaporter. Stop by and check out the different styles and find the perfect pair for your next big occasion.
The Givenchy Mid Calf Black wedge boots – I am not sure about these but you can tell me if you feel differently. It is definitely fashion forward. These are great because they have a 3.5 inch wedge heel so you are taller right away, however the fact that it looks like you are wearing pants over the boot when it is just part of the design makes me wonder why we need that? You tell me. They are available now at Saks.com for $1850.
Givenchy Lace Slip On Shoes – BACK IN STOCK FOR THE NEW YEAR SPRING 2015 – The most amazing slip ons this season is by Givenchy. Givenchy can do no wrong at this point. From the Pandora bag to the great Givenchy birkenstock sandals we are now looking at a great slip on that will double as a comfortable flat on days when you just don’t want to wear ballet shoes with a skirt or those cropped trousers out or to work. Check these amazing lace slip ons out. I love them because they are all leather lined so they are great quality and then overlayed with black and white lace to give it that edgy pretty sexy look that will go with so many great outfits.
Givenchy Leopard 2 Strap Sandals SALE – You ready for spring or had enough of winter and are on your way to some resort in the Caribbean? Don’t forget to bring your comfortable sandals that you will wear the whole time there. I saw these Givenchy 2 strap Birkenstock like leopard sandals on a fashion stylist a few weeks ago and fell in love with them. Now they are 40% off. Get them to wear with your black dresses on the island and with your jeans and trousers when you are back in the city. You won’t regret this buy since your feet will thank you for the comfort.
I have been wearing these skate lace Givenchy sneakers as flats with dresses and skirts since the beginning of summer and anticipate wearing them with all of my fall cashmere sweaters when it drops below 99 degrees here in Los Angeles.
As the heat wave continues I have worn my Vince skate sneakers and my Givenchy lace skate sneakers with shorts and dresses while at work. It is the perfect type of shoe to wear in a city where there is a lot of walking to be done during lunch or after work to a local yoga class or Soul Cycle spin class.
A favorite pair of fall heels for me is all about comfort again and include the Lanvin wedge pumps in a saddle brown cognac color that will go with everything.
If you want to wear a pair of ankle boots with a dress or skirt, a great option would be the Isabel Marant dicker boots in a great cognac color that are chic and easy to wear.
And if you love to be taller with hidden wedges while looking like you are wearing a pair of flat boots, look no further than these great Isabel Marant black boots called the nuty and the Isabel Marant lace up suede sneakers that I wear with everything in the fall.
Isabel Marant dicker boots for $650 in suede from Bergdorf Goodman.
Isabel Marant beslay calfskin boots new for 2014 similar to the Isabel Marant Nuty boots for $650 from Forward by Elyse Walker.
Isabel Marant bobby hidden wedge sneakers in suede for $695.
Lanvin wedge pumps are just what you need to do a lot of standing and walking at the office this fall. They have the same rounded toe as their flats with the added height of a wedge. A perfect shoe for the office or out on the weekends. $625.
Vince black suede skate sneakers are perfect to wear on the weekends with a pair of cropped zip up crop jeans or to work with a pair of black slacks. Either way you can get a lot of use in these shoes this fall and winter and you will be comfortable as well. $295.
Givenchy leather slip-ons sneakers – Givenchy leather black skate sneakers or whatever you want to call them these are a grown up version for the cosmo set. Hello your fall shoes. Leather black Givenchy slip on sneakers with a 1 inch platform sole. These are all leather inside and out and comfortable as can be. But they are all dressed up with crystals on the front and perfect for work when you want to commute and walk through the fall and winter rainy streets of London or New York City AND great on a sunny day when it gets colder with a pair of cropped jeans and your puffer jacket. Love these.
These are the #1 must have pair of leather slip-ons sneakers for fall for $650 from Givenchy.
Givenchy Wallet on a Chain is OFF THE CHAIN – I wandered through Barneys New York today while picking up my Givenchy Pandora bag from repairs – as you probably recall from my Instagram that my y fell off…and of course I had to stop and look at bags. Needless to say I got caught up in checking out my favorite Celine triple cross body bag, the Proenza Schouler PS1 Tina bag and the Givenchy Wallet on a Chain. As I looked at all of these choices I had a very hard time choosing the one that I liked the best. Here is my take on all three of these bags and you can make a decision on your own.
1. Givenchy Wallet on a Chain – For those of you who have always coveted the Chanel Wallet on a Chain for now $2500, this one is a good alternative for $990. It is a great bag with a removable gorgeous curb link silver chain that you can use as a belt when removed. The wallet itself can be your clutch or wallet on a daily basis and your cross body going out at night bag when you add the curb link chain back on. The inside of the wallet has credit card slots and there is a back little pocket where you can tuck your ID for when you get on the plane or enter a nightclub. This is all you need for travel or for a night out. The price is great too for $990.
2. The Proenza Schouler PS1 bag in suede turquoise leather is great for spring and summer. Can’t you just see this turquoise suede bag with your white button up shirt and white shorts with a pair of gold with diamond turquoise earrings from Irene Neuwirth? I can and this is the perfect combo for that quick Cabo getaway on the weekend this summer. Sling this crossbody and you can go explore everywhere without worrying that you forgot your Nars lipgloss back at the Cabana at the resort. Proenza Schouler PS1 Tiny bag for $1475.
3. The Celine triple napa leather crossbody bag – this one is great because you can unsnap it and use it as a one pouch, 2 pouch or a 3 pouch. You can stick your lipstick in one little pouch, your small wallet or money and id and credit cards in one, and the third one can hold your keys and your cell phone. This nifty little crossbody pouch will hold all your essentials this summer when you are traveling. I love this one because it is lightweight and soft. It is just a little plain jane for the price $1200.
Givenchy Pandora Emerald Green Bag.Â The color of the season as evidenced in last night’s Academy Awards was the color EMERALD GREEN. I happen to love green and it is so significant for spring and the month of March because of St. Patrick’s Day and Shamrock Shakes from McDonald’s that I thought I had to bring up the must have bag of the season. Yes, I am still in love with the versatile chic and sophisticated Givenchy Pandora bag.
The new leather for the season is the grained leather and it could not look any better in this emerald green color and softer leather. Here is why this bag is so great if you have been on the fence about it. It is a simple in its design, but there is nothing plain about this design. There is a well thought out zip pocket in the very front, a main compartment and a top pocket. You can wear it cross body and it hangs beautifully or you can wear it on your shoulder and it looks different. No matter how you wear it, the bag will go with anything. For those of us who love the Givenchy Pandora bag, the green color is the IT color for spring.
Get another one and put the black goat leather away for a bit. Givenchy Pandora medium bag in grained leather in emerald green for spring get it now.
Lea Michelle’s Ankle Boots & Givenchy Bag FOUND – Lea Michelle was seen just a few days ago doing some pre Thanksgiving Holiday shopping wearing a pair of Zadig & Voltaire Low Teddy Bicolor Boots with her Givenchy small Pandora bag. She looked boho chic in her very fashionable ensemble of skinny jeans and a scarf around her neck.
Get her Zadig & Voltaire low bicolor boots here nowÂ on sale for $282 from $470.