Posts Tagged with “erickson beamon”
Accessories are the best way to change a wardrobe. One of my favorite necklaces this season is a black leather rose necklace with gunmetal chain detail. It is is rocker chic and feminine at the same time. Imagine wearing this pretty necklace with a white t shirt or a tank top? How easy it would be to change your whole wardrobe with one piece. You can wear this necklace to go out at night with a dress too. I just love it. I am thinking about getting it right now…while waiting for the Golden Globes nominees to show us their dresses. This is something I can see Alice Cullen wearing on the next Twilight movie.
Click here to check out the Erickson Beamon for Alice + Olivia Leather Rose Necklace in Black/Gunmetal now.
- A Few Goody GumDrops – A Few Goody Gumdrops and Chickdowntown.com are giving away a pair of Current Elliott Boyfriend Jeans! Soâ€¦Girlfriend,Enter to Win!!
- alixrose – Interview with Monika Dasai, CEO of Sole Envie, on how her company will change the way women shop for shoes.
- Breakfast at Saks – Christian Siriano for Payless Debuts at NY Fashion Week
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – the elegance of pearls
- Debutante Clothing – Debutante Clothing finds a red carpet worthy vintage Balmain cocktail dress
- Dogmomâ€™s Dish – Erickson Beamon for Target: Bodacious Brilliance to Stimulate Your Senses
- Fabfrocks – About a million reasons why I still love Betsey Johnsonâ€¦OK, not a million, but definitely more than three!
- fashion in my eyes – Boy meets modelling
- Fashion Pulse Daily – A Fashion Week recap, including Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rodarte, Tibi, and Narciso Rodriguez!
- fete a fete – Cute workout attire from IVEE
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Photos from Dress Up Soiree LONDON!
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fashion – My favorites from the first half of Fashion Week: Rachel Roy, Peter Som, TSE, Christian Cota, and more.
- MISS GLITZY – My personal shoe museum, the story of I. Miller, a dynasty of American shoemakers.
- misslikey – never forget your gloves
- Or False Glitter – Hannah Marshall and Ipso Facto: A day of London Fashion Week
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info loves ruffle bags which are all the rage for Spring and in the nude even better!
- Studio Purpura Fashion Blog – Oscar 2009 Hits and Misses for the lovely starletteâ€™s that dawned the red carpet!!
- Style Gourmand – Style Gourmand talks to Ray Chang, Art Director at Oscar de la Renta, about art, fashion and his endless search for the perfect grey suit.
- Style Symmetry – Would you wear red eye makeup?
- Style With Anna – Get Angelina Jolieâ€™s 2009 Oscar Inspired Dress and Emerald Jewelry
- THE COVETED – A visit to the house of Wendy Brandes
- Your source for all things wicked and awesome – Kate Moss makes black magic look extra yummy in this editorial. Itâ€™s all about acessorizing in just the right way!