Posts Tagged with “Drew Barrymore”
Elizabeth Gillet scarves are seen in all the best magazines from Lucky Magazine, bridal magazines, to In Touch. Elizabeth Gillet scarves are loved by celebrities and seen on hit shows like Gossip Girl and Ugly Betty. I found some on sale at a private sale TODAY. Click the Shopflick banner below to go direct to the private sale of Elizabeth Gillet scarves now.
Stiletto Jungle found a perfect $15 spring tee shirt.
Allie is Wired has Tori Spelling looking a little deflated.
Beauty Snob Frugal Find: Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush finish!
Coquette is ready for warmer weather with her picks for Summer pants.
Fashion Pulse Daily completely falls head over heels for the Tracy Feith Collection at Target.
KRISTOPHER DUKES is wanting, wearing, and hating McCaul Goldsmiths rings.
Second City Style says you can still carry a new designer bag even if you can’t afford one now so enter our giveaway.
Shopping and Info is loving the black cowl neck tutu from Haute Hippie.
StyleBakery.com is loving Drew Barrymore’s red carpet style lately (and her new svelte figure!)
Stylehive is revisiting childhood by daydreaming of wedding dresses adorned with bows..
The Beauty Stop test drives MAC Little Darlings Lip Gloss set.
The Fashion Bomb gives a blow by blow report of the Matthew Williamson H & M launch in New York! Verdict? Tame crowd, beautiful clothes.
The Shoe Goddess loves that she can support GTAEF (Golden Triangle Asian Elephant Foundation) by purchasing these chic Christian Louboutin Rodita sandals!
Did you see Grey Gardens tonight on HBO? Little Edie and Big Edie were the cousin and aunt of Jackie Bouvier Kennedy Onassis respectively. I was blown away by Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lange’s chilling performances.
The story of the relationship between these two codependent women was unbelievably fascinating. The life they lead unfathomable and extraordinary. I felt sorry for Little Edie at the end for having never been able to live her own life and felt sorrow for Big Edie for never leading the life she wanted. I had to find the original trailer from the original documentary to show you. I am definitely going to watch the entire documentary when I can get a copy.
Check out the amazing fashion from the 30’s. There was one scene where Jeanne Tripplehorn as Jackie Kennedy visits Little Edie and Big Edie at Grey Gardens where she holds the Gucci Jackie bag in the outdoor scene and I thought, gosh I wish I kept mine from the early 2000’s from the Gucci remake of the Jackie bag collection. Now, if you don’t want to pay $3200 for the New Gucci Large Jackie bag as seen below. I have found a few great options for you for a fraction of that price by Marc by Marc Jacobs and other designers.
Click the photos below to take a look at some of the hobos with shoulder strap options below.
Click below to see both trailers now.
Current Elliot has branched out from ripped destroyed jeans to swimsuits and dresses this season. As seen in the May 2009 issue with Drew Barrymore on the cover, Current Elliot has beautiful denim dresses and swimsuits out this season to lead the pack in the big everything is denim trend.
I love the dresses from Current Elliot, for the price point, the tailoring and styling is simply chic.
All About the Pretty and her New York writer Felicia can both agree they both love the new Badgley Mishka Couture .
Allie is Wired has Drew Barrymore looking radiant and retro in LA.
Bag Bliss talks with handbag designer Mary Norton!
Bag Snob wants you to Squeeze It like a rock star with Alexander McQueen!
Beauty Snob wants to know what you think of Two Toned Lips!
Coquette is inspired by the monochromatic styling of SAFE by Rebecca Turbow.
Fashion Pulse Daily is contemplating the significance of Lindsay Lohan’s Sevyn Nine self-tanner product line.
KRISTOPHER DUKES is wanting, wearing, and hating UV-blocking parasols.
Second City Style loves the return of the tapered (we called it pegged back in the day) pant for spring.
Shopping and Info wants to buy Katherine Heiglâ€™s B & D ruffle bag!
Get ready to shop your closet, StyleBakery.com lists 15 spring trends you already own.
Stylehive has found 10 classic, stylish trench coats for every budget– and five of them cost less than $100!
The Beauty Stop discusses “Ageless Fantasy” — the first ever anti-aging fragrance.
The Fashion Bomb finds cute spring styles for plus sized fashionistas!
The Shoe Goddess is in love with these beautiful green sandals from emerging designer, Jerome C Rousseau.
TheMakeupGirl has soft, shiny and clean feeling hair between blowouts thanks to T3 Refresh Dry Shampoo.
Independent Fashion Bloggers has Louis Vuitton, Project Runway, Drew Barrymore, and biker chic this week
Independent Fashion Bloggers has some amazing links for you this week. Check it out.
As weâ€™re wrapping up the last days before the big holidays hitâ€¦ there are plenty of great posts on how to make things a little easier, shopping, DIY, and there are tons of great interviews and fashion fixes too in this lot.
Read more here:
Links Ã la Mode : December 18th
- 39thandbroadway.com – What really happens to Project Runway alumni and why we are sick of hearing, â€œYou should go on Project Runwayâ€!
- A Few Goody GumDrops – A Few Goody Gumdrops gets Bright for the Holidays with her new Orange Louis Vuitton Tote!
- All Chic – Christmas Jewels
- AlysiaMarie – This Monthâ€™s Celebrity Hair Trend; Ponytails!
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy – How to wear scarves without looking like an emo kid
- Caged Lilies – Pretty and CHEAP gifts for friends. everything under .
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – Chasing the winter blues away by shopping handmadeâ€¦
- Clutch 22 – Stylish gift giving on a budget – thereâ€™s still time to do your holiday shopping!
- Couture Allure Vintage Fashion – Couture Allure shows how to dress up your shoes for a touch of evening glamour.
- Debutante Clothing – A Tribute to Bettie Page: 5 Reasons We Loved Bettie Page
- Decline Designs – Petticoat tutorial – so your vintage skirts can have the look they deserve!
- Dirty Laundry – How-To: Boyfriend Jeans
- dramatis personae – Alternative Uses For Fur
- Dress Me Up Dollie – A little DIY chases the winter doldrums away.
- Fashion Birdcage – Of Cabbages & Kings Spring/Summer 09 Collection
- fashion fille – Fashion Fille spreads the cheer around through boosting fashionistas to enter the weardrobe contest.
- fashion in my eyes – Beauty&The Beast with Drew Barrymore
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Fashion Pulse Daily gives tips on how to get the biker chic look without having to jump on a Harley.
- Fashion Therapist – Where to find the perfect ugly sweaters for all your holiday themed parties:
- Fasshonaburu – A shopping gift guide for the self-proclaimed â€œhipsterâ€ on your list this holiday season!
- Going to Hell in a Handbag – Consumed by Coats
- greystrawberrys – whats in your make up box?
- Hot Beauty Health – The Smurfs enters beauty world with a Smurfette Collection
- In Life and In Fashion – Easy Holiday Dressing Tips
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – We Really Like Your Style
- Iole in fashion – Red (dress) fashion tree
- Iwanttowearit – Manicurist Yuna Park puts fashion in the fingers of the hottest models for the freshest magazines.
- Logical Harmony – How To Find Deals at Thrift Stores : Beyond The Basics
- Mademoiselle Robot – Interview with fashion photographer and club promoter Pavla Kopecna.
- Nico Assatly – Hot Holiday/Silver bells! cute look for the holidays !
- noiretro // style deficit disorder – Limi Yamamoto Spring 2009 collection & DIY Martin Margiela Sandal Booties
- Or False Glitter – Going grunge with Sonic Youth
- PONY RYDER – exclusive interview with TOPMODEL Iris Strubegger!
- Retro Chick – Comfy Christmas Glamour
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info loves what Jennifer Aniston wore to the Marley & Me Premiere.
- Style Amor – Alice In Wonderland Fashion + Movie Frenzy for 2010, Johnny Depp and Mad Hatter Fashion. Yes be ready
- Style Discovery – Confession of a jewellery addict and brining an order and clarity to a pile of necklaces.
- Style Symmetry – Eyeliah finds inspiration in the Wardrobe Remix Pool!
- Summershoes – 11 steps to a perfect homemade manicure
- Summershoes – 11 Steps to a perfect homemade manicure
- Sweety P Style Files – The Wardrobe Recession Diaries: Stalkin Clerks in the Mall and a Houndstooth Dress
- The Bare Skinny – The Bare Skinny gives you the scoop on the unmentionables: Undergarments
- THE COVETED – Last-Minute Gifts that Pamper and Relax
Spotted: Drew Barrymore at 8P tonight entering a private room in the back of the Osteria Mozza Restaurant on Highland and Melrose in Los Angeles. We were having dinner in the back room and saw Drew Barrymore entering chatting to a friend. Drew Barrymore wearing a dark skirt with dark stockings. She walked quickly to the back room and the door was closed behind them. A few minutes later other people arrived including a young woman with white suspenders hanging down and wearing an antelope animal shaped backpack bag. A very hipster crowd entered the private room for a private party. Maybe the wrap party for her movie?
No – she was not with Ed Westwick from Gossip Girl.
When we left at 9:40PM the Paps were waiting outside. Stay tuned for photos of their night.
She does love one thing that is for sure her Jack Rabbit Collection Moon River Purse.
We found it for you. Click here to get it now. Get it for that Drew Barrymore Bohemian look.
55 Secret Street is under the spell of Thierry Mugler’s Angel.
A Few Goody GumDrops “rings” this year’s election in style with Hidalgo’s enamel and diamond bands.
Stiletto Jungle dishes on the fall nail colors.
Are Drew Barrymore and Ed Westwick dating? Allie is Wired has telltale pics.
Beauty Snob talks to David Yurman while revisiting the scent of romance.
Christina Loves…assists with hair extensions.
Coquette needs to wrap herself in fall’s most stylish wrap sweaters.
After watching the red carpet at the Emmys, Fashion Pulse tells us that brooches are back in style!
KRISTOPHER is has something to tell us about what she likes and dislikes about drugstore makeup.
Stephanie Okereke talks about the Making of “Through the Glass” film–Ladybrille.
MÃ³nica Bursztyn, Colombian designer, speaks with Quinta Trends about her creative process plus her last collection.
Second City Style believes safety is important â€“ but not when it comes to fashion.
The Duchess movie has StyleBakery wanting 18th century style: ruffles, lace and rosettes.
Stylehive interviews Project Runway reject – it’s Suede vs. Kenley!
The Beauty Stop loves Laura Mercier Black Gold Kohl Pencil.
The Shoe Goddess shows pictures of our great (celebrity attended) NYC Fashion Week Party!