Posts Tagged with “donna karan”
A gorgeous evening clutch of true Donna Karan aesthetic. TheÂ Donna Karan OVAL EVENING CLUTCH with top closure Â and an inside that features a singular pocket with dimensions of Â 3.5 x 5.5 x 2 Â is made of 100 % Brass and Made in Italy. It is truly the GOLD Standard in a simple evening clutch. What more would you want to go with that evening dress for a night at the San Francisco Opera?
While watching the red carpet Emmys show on E tonight why not check out what is on sale at Neiman Marcus. Many of the best designers from Missoni to Alexander Wang are in the sale and Neiman Marcus is offering 25% off the sale price as well. One of my favorite finds is the DKNY Dolman Sleeve Dress that was originally $195 that is now $68. It is in a great jersey knit that DKNY is famous for and in a graphite color that makes this dress super versatile for fall and winter.
DKNY Dolman Sleeve Dress for $68 from Neiman Marcus.
Donna Karan had an outstanding Spring 2013 show this past Sunday pairing city chic with scuba for a sleek back to the 90’s renewed modern look. A series of swimsuits, yellow jackets, lace and leather were the dominant looks for Spring 2013. For Fall Donna Karan is all about key pieces, printed jeans, leather, the blouse, and faux fur.
Here are the top 5 must haves from DKNY for fall.
1. DKNY Faux Fur Coat with Ponte InsetsÂ is one of the must haves for fall. Be warm and look chic in black faux fur from Donna Karan while wearing black skinny leather pants and a pair of open toe booties.
2. DKNY V Neck Lace DressÂ is the only dress you will need for fall to wear to everything from dinners to date nights out. It is so super feminine and flirty you will want it to be your go to dress.
3. DKNY Ponte and Leather DressÂ is one of my favorite pieces from this collection for fall. It is a dress that looks like a top and a skirt. It is fun and versatile at the same time. You can wear this dress with a jacket over it for work and take it off to go out for the night. The different fabrics makes this dress so mixed media cool.
4. DKNY Pullover SweaterÂ is a must have for every woman. You will reach for this luxurious beige cowl neck sweater to wear on the weekends with your jeans and flats or to work with a pair of skinny black jeans and pumps. This is one of those sweaters you will wear all fall.
5. DKNY V Neck Blouse with Contrast PipingÂ is the only way to wear the Pajama top trend. It is subtle contrast black piping on a v neck top that you can wear under a jacket with a skirt or over skinny jeans. It is not that “I am wearing a pajama top” look that only a select few can pull off without looking like they wore their pajama tops out. For the rest of us, this subtle top is the way to do a trend this fall.
Going to weddings, graduations, and birthday parties this season? Looking for a dress that you can have in your closet that you can pull out and put on and feel effortlessly Sophia Loren beautiful? The Donna Karan draped jersey black dress does just that. The jersey along with the strategic placement of the draping in this gorgeous dress flatters and shapes every part of your body to perfection. You want a piece of that cake? Go for it. The dress won’t tell. This dress with a turquoise pair of Irene Neuwirth earrings will make a date night in the city anything but dull. Wear it with pearls for a daytime wedding and change your jewelry for a cocktail party and dance the night away.
Donna Karan Draped Stretch Dress the LBD that flatters for $1,995 at Net-a-Porter.
We have articles about the color yellow, celebrities, Donna Karan, and brights as well as fur options. Think Spring and check out all the new trends for this season. Â For those of you who are in Boston, we are wishing you good luck at the Superbowl with the Patriots. They are our pick out here in Los Angeles.Â Photo Courtesy of The Budget Fashionista.
A Few Goody Gumdrops lovesÂ the ever-so fun bold color YELLOW!
Girls Talkin Smack wants us to know aboutÂ five celebrities who are not worried about aging!
Shopping and Info foundÂ the most fabulous Donna Karan beige leather jacket for Spring.
The Budget FashionistaÂ tells usÂ how to wear this season’s bright colored bags!
TheFind is getting ready to replace her coats and puffer jackets with a smart layering piece, like aÂ warm fur collar cardigan.
If you are looking for an amazing leather jacket for spring check out this amazing Donna Karan Casual Luxe leather jacket in this pink beige that was sold out last season on the Donna Karan site. The original price was $3000 and is now on sale for $1350. This is a must have. Think about it over your floral dresses or cargo pants and white tees for spring. It may seem like spring is far away but in about a month you will be thinking about your spring wardrobe.
Little Birdie told me that I Want That Bag in Beverly Hills just got this Donna Karan Casual Luxe vintage wash leather jacket into their store. Ask them about it. Here is their phone number (310) 274-9696. It is still available in the store no longer on Ebay.
The Donna Karan publicist known as @dkny on twitter brought this top and ruffle skirt to our attention earlier this week and I have to agree with her. This outfit is a simple chic look that will make you look like a sleek ballerina at any party this Fall and Holiday season. It is not too early to think Holidays and when they come something in black with a plunging neckline would show off a great neckline without revealing too much.
Jennifer Aniston was seen at the premiere for Bounty Hunter in New York City last night looking exquisite in a Donna Karan Spring 2010 draped goddess dress with gold bangles.
Click here to see more Donna Karan Spring 2010.
To get her look from a few other designers making nude neutral looks this Spring, check out our top picks.
Our favorite is the Helmut Lang cowl neck top because it is such a versatile top. Click the photos below to get the look now.