Posts Tagged with “clutches”
Shopping and Goodies is back from a much needed vacation!Â Â Everyone relaxed and weâ€™re now back in the fashion groove. Shopping and Info is sharing info about must have straw hats and A Few Goody Gumdrops and The Find are sharing stylish clutch ideasâ€¦.one is edgyÂ and one isÂ too cute! And as always we have one celeb scoop and you will not want to miss this one. As always weâ€™re sharing theÂ latest trends and goodies!
A Few Goody GumdropsÂ thinks AlexanderÂ McQueenâ€™s Knucklebox Clutch gets edgier every season!
Girls Talkin SmackÂ You wonâ€™t believeÂ these extremely unflattering photos of some of your favorite celebs!
Shopping and InfoÂ has the scoop onÂ the latest straw hats for this summer!
TheFindÂ is enamoured withÂ Kate Spadeâ€™s Charm Travel Magazine Clutch, it is just too cute!
If you need a clutch for a gala or for a night out, my suggestion is to get a really badass clutch like this Alexander McQueen skull union jack crystal and suede clutch with the skull closure in a sweet sedate neutral beige color. What is great about this clutch is the fact that you can wear it out to an event with a great long gown and delicate diamond jewels or you can wear it with a pair of leather leggings and a black blazer with black pumps for that edgy rock and roll Kate Moss style. Either way this amazing Alexander McQueen clutch is definitely more exciting than some other jeweled clutch that shall remain nameless. What do they say Go Big or Go Home? Well in this case, definitely Go Big with this gorgeous sexy clutch.
- 39thandbroadway.com – Why we love working in the fashion industry and despite all the hard work and drama, clothing the world is often its own reward!
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy – Checks out the new recyclable laptop from who else, Apple
- Breakfast at Saks – loving preppy looks from Liz Claiborne, Burberry, and H&M
- ericdwills.com – Check out the new â€œBlowâ€ sunglasses from Dior Homme. They come in 5 colors, with each color limited to only 500 pieces worldwide.
- fashion in my eyes – Shoes that makes you wanna dream!
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Is there such a thing as too many fashion reality TV shows? The newest one on Bravo might prove that the theme has gone into overkill mode.
- Fasshonaburu – Top Five Fashion Trends from NYFW
- fete a fete – Vouelle Spring 09 couture shoes from Paris!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Affordable Business Cards For (Somewhat Broke) Bloggers
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fashion – Can the Remington Emi hairdryer create wavy hair in one easy step? Even on curly hair?
- Nico Assatly – Get in the Swing of thing!
- ShopDiary – Check out Net-a-Porter Notes Volume VII
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info found the most amazing crocodile embossed and python embossed Italian leather clutches.
- Solo Lisa – How to make high heels comfortable if you usually live in flats
- Star Fashion Addict – 2009 Menâ€™s Summer Fashion
- Studio Purpura – London Fashion Week Fall 2009 Runway Sound Byte – Sultry, Passionate Designer Collections!!
- Style Bite – Handbags made out of paper? Gotta love it!
- Style Symmetry – Spotlight on The 100% Thrifted Pool!
- Style With Anna – The Right Jeans For Wider Hips
- THE COVETED – Vivienne Tam Hearts Bloggers
- the musings of ondo lady – Check out my review of the real life version of â€˜The Devil Wears Pradaâ€™ – â€˜Running in Heelsâ€™
A Few Goody Gumdrops loves the dazzling jewelry collection from Designer, Suzanna Dai. Enter to win crystal petal earrings!
Bags, Bling and Beauty is gearing up for Spring with Diane Samandi.
Couture In The City New York Fashion Week Michael Kors Fall 2009 Collection
Fashion Fille discovered an amazing photographer with stunning work. Come see it with your own eyes!
Ladybrille gets the exclusive on M.I. aka Jude Abaga, the New “Hip-Hop Messiah!”
Ma Petite Chou trusts the lightening lotion from Paula’s Choice to get rid of sun spots on her face.
Puppies and Worms found an amazing wedding planner.
Raging Rouge announces a CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe GIVEAWAY!
Shopping and Info loves python and crocodile embossed Italian leather clutches that are so affordable.
Style Eyes looks at the latest look from Charles Anastase at London Fashion Week and also a great new clothes swapping website that launches next month in Charles Anastase and Second Hand Clothes.
The Bare Skinny is still puzzled over Issac Mizrahi’s handbag hats.
The Well-Heeled Society is giving you a chance to name the NEW pedi-scrub and body scrub inspired by her book’s main character, and to win them!