Posts Tagged with “cleobella”
Summer is in the air and there is no time like the present to find a great beach bag! These bags are more than just your plain old canvas tote. Here are the top 5 totes for the beach:
- Cleobella Sirena Raffia Tote: This woven straw bag comes with braided leather handles in two summery colors: neon yellow and neon pink. The tote is 13 inches high with 9 inch drop handles so itâ€™s not too big to throw over your shoulder for a beach day. You can find it at Shopbop for only $106.
- Theodora & Callum Vacation Tote: This lacquered linen tote comes in a tribal print with braided handles. It has a magnetic snap closure that keeps the bag simple and the sand out! Itâ€™s on sale for only $167.50.Â
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon Printed Medium Tate Tote: Marc Jacobâ€™s always makes great, whimsical patterns and these M.C. Escher-esque doves are a perfect example. This tote bag is made of patterned nylon, has two shoulder straps in the same material and pockets on both the interior and exterior. You can get this bag for $110.Â
- Cole Haan Jitney Canvas Colorblock Tote: Everyone wants a choice and with this versatile bag, thatâ€™s what you get. Not only does it come in three colors but it also has functional inner pockets and wonâ€™t be damaged if you put it through the wash. You can get it for only $98.Â
- Â Jonathan Adler Sailboats Duchess Tote: Whoever said Jonathan Adler is just an interior decorator was so wrong. This canvas tote from his new collection is great for the beach; it even comes in a sailboat pattern! Whatâ€™s more perfect than that? You can get it at Revolve Clothing for $178.Â
Kim Kardashian was seen recently wearing the Cleobella Grey Fringe Bag on Hall of Style. Click the photo above to learn more about the bag now. I love the look of this bag. It is so couture without the couture price. Meet the designer too of the Cleobell Grey Fringe Bag by clicking the link here to hear here talk about her inspiration behind this bag.
Lilac and ruffles are the must have trends for Spring. I love this lilac dress by A Common Thread. This is a must have because it looks like you bought it at a vintage shop in France. Pair it with this vintage looking brown leather bag and you have a look that is right on for Spring. Click here to get the lilac dress by A Common Thread now.
Click the photo of the bag below to buy it now and click the link below to get the A Common Thread dress now before it is all gone.
Click here to get the lilac dress by A Common Thread now.
The other vintage option that I am in love with and can go with this bag as well is this dress in ivory above. Click the photo to check out this dress now. I love this very victorian vintage look.