Posts Tagged with “Bettie Page”
Independent Fashion Bloggers has Louis Vuitton, Project Runway, Drew Barrymore, and biker chic this week
Independent Fashion Bloggers has some amazing links for you this week. Check it out.
As weâ€™re wrapping up the last days before the big holidays hitâ€¦ there are plenty of great posts on how to make things a little easier, shopping, DIY, and there are tons of great interviews and fashion fixes too in this lot.
Read more here:
Links Ã la Mode : December 18th
- 39thandbroadway.com – What really happens to Project Runway alumni and why we are sick of hearing, â€œYou should go on Project Runwayâ€!
- A Few Goody GumDrops – A Few Goody Gumdrops gets Bright for the Holidays with her new Orange Louis Vuitton Tote!
- All Chic – Christmas Jewels
- AlysiaMarie – This Monthâ€™s Celebrity Hair Trend; Ponytails!
- Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy – How to wear scarves without looking like an emo kid
- Caged Lilies – Pretty and CHEAP gifts for friends. everything under .
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – Chasing the winter blues away by shopping handmadeâ€¦
- Clutch 22 – Stylish gift giving on a budget – thereâ€™s still time to do your holiday shopping!
- Couture Allure Vintage Fashion – Couture Allure shows how to dress up your shoes for a touch of evening glamour.
- Debutante Clothing – A Tribute to Bettie Page: 5 Reasons We Loved Bettie Page
- Decline Designs – Petticoat tutorial – so your vintage skirts can have the look they deserve!
- Dirty Laundry – How-To: Boyfriend Jeans
- dramatis personae – Alternative Uses For Fur
- Dress Me Up Dollie – A little DIY chases the winter doldrums away.
- Fashion Birdcage – Of Cabbages & Kings Spring/Summer 09 Collection
- fashion fille – Fashion Fille spreads the cheer around through boosting fashionistas to enter the weardrobe contest.
- fashion in my eyes – Beauty&The Beast with Drew Barrymore
- Fashion Pulse Daily – Fashion Pulse Daily gives tips on how to get the biker chic look without having to jump on a Harley.
- Fashion Therapist – Where to find the perfect ugly sweaters for all your holiday themed parties:
- Fasshonaburu – A shopping gift guide for the self-proclaimed â€œhipsterâ€ on your list this holiday season!
- Going to Hell in a Handbag – Consumed by Coats
- greystrawberrys – whats in your make up box?
- Hot Beauty Health – The Smurfs enters beauty world with a Smurfette Collection
- In Life and In Fashion – Easy Holiday Dressing Tips
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – We Really Like Your Style
- Iole in fashion – Red (dress) fashion tree
- Iwanttowearit – Manicurist Yuna Park puts fashion in the fingers of the hottest models for the freshest magazines.
- Logical Harmony – How To Find Deals at Thrift Stores : Beyond The Basics
- Mademoiselle Robot – Interview with fashion photographer and club promoter Pavla Kopecna.
- Nico Assatly – Hot Holiday/Silver bells! cute look for the holidays !
- noiretro // style deficit disorder – Limi Yamamoto Spring 2009 collection & DIY Martin Margiela Sandal Booties
- Or False Glitter – Going grunge with Sonic Youth
- PONY RYDER – exclusive interview with TOPMODEL Iris Strubegger!
- Retro Chick – Comfy Christmas Glamour
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info loves what Jennifer Aniston wore to the Marley & Me Premiere.
- Style Amor – Alice In Wonderland Fashion + Movie Frenzy for 2010, Johnny Depp and Mad Hatter Fashion. Yes be ready
- Style Discovery – Confession of a jewellery addict and brining an order and clarity to a pile of necklaces.
- Style Symmetry – Eyeliah finds inspiration in the Wardrobe Remix Pool!
- Summershoes – 11 steps to a perfect homemade manicure
- Summershoes – 11 Steps to a perfect homemade manicure
- Sweety P Style Files – The Wardrobe Recession Diaries: Stalkin Clerks in the Mall and a Houndstooth Dress
- The Bare Skinny – The Bare Skinny gives you the scoop on the unmentionables: Undergarments
- THE COVETED – Last-Minute Gifts that Pamper and Relax