Posts Tagged with “Best Green Bags for Spring and Summer 2013”
Celebrities like Elizabeth Banks and Zoe Saldana have been seen carrying green tote bags by Michael Kors. What are the best Green Bags for Spring and Summer 2013? Â You want to know our picks for Spring and Summer? You got it.
If you remember we did a post about our soft Gap green leather tote a few weeks back? That is still one of our favorite picks because it is luxurious and affordable. I personally own this green bag and have been approached by sales people in stores like Chanel to ask who made the bag. Yep after they are surrounded by amazing leather bags all day long, they asked me where I got my green tote bag.
You know what we should not be surprised that Gap can make a great bag. What we should do is celebrate the fact that Gap and other brands can make a great looking bag in a price point many of us can afford. Yes, we love Chanel for that inspiration or that special bag treat for ourselves, but if you want a great workhorse of a bag for daily use and for work, you can always look to a few other brands that we have found for you that have high quality bags for affordable price points.
Check out our top picks for Spring and Summer now.
1. Gap green leather slouchy tote bag – $125 from Gap.
2. Michael Kors green leather tote bag seen on Zoe Saldana for $358 from Michael KorsÂ is an incredible looking bag and for a great price.
3. Michael Kors Gia ostrich embossed shoulder strap bag for $795 from Neiman Marcus. A lady like staple that you can use all spring and summer for weddings and events or after work drinks and dinner.
4. Balenciaga Classic First Arena bag in Vert for $1,395 is a classic iconic bag that you can own in a vibrant color.
5. Nancy Gonazalez Cristina Crocodile Green Shoulder Tote Bag for $3,750 from Bergdorf Goodman. A great statement piece that you will have for years to come.