Posts Tagged with “Be&D”
on June 12th, 2012
Well for summer, pink is the new black. Pink is fun, itâ€™s flirty and itâ€™s easy to accessorize with. Here are your top five pink bags for summer:
- Be & D Pippa Cross Body Bag: This studded cross body bag is made with coated canvas and comes in coral, yellow and black. Although all the colors are great, pink is definitely your best pick for summer. This bag has a removable chain-strap so you can use it as a cross body, a small makeup bag, or a clutch. You can buy it at shopbop for $198.
- Tory Burch Dipped Drawstring Beach Tote: This Tory Burch tote is also made of functional and durable coated canvas. Itâ€™s great for a casual lunch and even better for an afternoon at the beach. This carry-all has double rolled leather handles and a drawstring top to make sure nothing falls out. Pick this up at shopbop for $375.
- Prada Saffiano Vernice Cross body Bag: This classic cross body bag comes in black, peony and white. The pink is a fun take on a classic bag, and that gold hardware makes even sunnier for summer. It has the emblematic Prada logo engraved on the turn lock closure. Buy this at Neiman Marcus for $1,020.
- Chloe Paprika Python Skin Shoulder Bag: This edgy bag has gold tone hardware, metal trimming at the side seams and an embossed flip closure on the front flap. It has leather and byzantine chain shoulder straps that set it apart from other cross bodies in stores. You can find it at ssense for $4,130.
- Proenza Schouler Ps1 Neon Coral Pouch Bag: This bag is made from pebbled leather, has gold tone hardware and a double strap closure. The exposed pouch pocket under the flap is perfect to throw your keys in so you donâ€™t have to be searching through your purse all day. Iâ€™d buy this at ssense for $1,250.