Posts Tagged with “bd”
Be & D Sample Sale
30-75% off Handbags, Shoes, Belts and More including Iconic and Celeb Favorites including GARBOS and KAN KANâ€™S and some ONE-OF-A-KINDS!
Wednesday, May 13 â€“ Thursday, May 14
9am â€“ 7pm
Be & D
35 West 36th Street (between 5th/6th Avenue)
Nearest Subway: B,D,F,V,N,R,Q,W @ 34th Street, Herald Square
Cash/Major Credit Cards Accepted.
If you cannot get there- check out some of the choices I found for you here.
Katherine Heigl was seen recently with the B & D Kan Kan bag in the nude ruffle.
If there ever was a hot bag for spring, I have to say it is this amazing nude colored ruffle bag by Be & D which many celebrities have been seen wearing. This season if you want one great bag that says feminine and sexy, choose this great bag.
Jessica Szohr of Gossip Girls loves Be & D shoes as shown in this photo.
Click the smaller bags to get a closer look now.
Get it for no tax and free overnight shipping too.
The nude is new for this season and the gray patent color is on sale for 40% off. Gray is a great neutral.
- A Few Goody GumDrops – A Few Goody Gumdrops and Chickdowntown.com are giving away a pair of Current Elliott Boyfriend Jeans! Soâ€¦Girlfriend,Enter to Win!!
- alixrose – Interview with Monika Dasai, CEO of Sole Envie, on how her company will change the way women shop for shoes.
- Breakfast at Saks – Christian Siriano for Payless Debuts at NY Fashion Week
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog – the elegance of pearls
- Debutante Clothing – Debutante Clothing finds a red carpet worthy vintage Balmain cocktail dress
- Dogmomâ€™s Dish – Erickson Beamon for Target: Bodacious Brilliance to Stimulate Your Senses
- Fabfrocks – About a million reasons why I still love Betsey Johnsonâ€¦OK, not a million, but definitely more than three!
- fashion in my eyes – Boy meets modelling
- Fashion Pulse Daily – A Fashion Week recap, including Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rodarte, Tibi, and Narciso Rodriguez!
- fete a fete – Cute workout attire from IVEE
- Independent Fashion Bloggers – Photos from Dress Up Soiree LONDON!
- Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Fashion – My favorites from the first half of Fashion Week: Rachel Roy, Peter Som, TSE, Christian Cota, and more.
- MISS GLITZY – My personal shoe museum, the story of I. Miller, a dynasty of American shoemakers.
- misslikey – never forget your gloves
- Or False Glitter – Hannah Marshall and Ipso Facto: A day of London Fashion Week
- Shopping and Info – Shopping and Info loves ruffle bags which are all the rage for Spring and in the nude even better!
- Studio Purpura Fashion Blog – Oscar 2009 Hits and Misses for the lovely starletteâ€™s that dawned the red carpet!!
- Style Gourmand – Style Gourmand talks to Ray Chang, Art Director at Oscar de la Renta, about art, fashion and his endless search for the perfect grey suit.
- Style Symmetry – Would you wear red eye makeup?
- Style With Anna – Get Angelina Jolieâ€™s 2009 Oscar Inspired Dress and Emerald Jewelry
- THE COVETED – A visit to the house of Wendy Brandes
- Your source for all things wicked and awesome – Kate Moss makes black magic look extra yummy in this editorial. Itâ€™s all about acessorizing in just the right way!