This photo on the dock reminds me of summers in Cape Cod with a good summer read like Rules of Civility in hand between lunch of clam rolls, corn on the cob and dives from the dock.
There is definitely nothing better than when it all comes together.
THEODORA & CALLUM and COACH HOSTED CELEBRITY STUDDED COCKTAIL PARTY which included Hollywood A-Listers who Shopped Theodora & Callum, Coach, Matt Bernson and Shoshanna Swimwear at a Private Beverly Hills Residence.
The celebrities who attended the event:
Christina Hendricks, Emma Roberts, Ellen Pompeo, Anna Kendrick, Kristen Bell, Paula Patton, Angela Lindvall, Ahna O’Reilly, Hilary Duff, Jessica Stroup, Leslie Bibb, Leona Lewis, Lucy Punch, Shiri Appleby, Lindsay Sloane, Lizzy Caplan, Rhada Mitchell, Louise Roe, Monet Mazur, Melanie Lynskey, Regina King, Regina Hall, Sarah Chalke, Clea Duvall, Constance Zimmer, Kidada Jones, Maggie Lawson, among others
It was an intimate cocktail party hosted by Theodora & Callum, Coach, Matt Bernson and Shoshana for celebrities and top stylists to shop the most current collections in a private setting on Wednesday, March 13th / 4pm-9pm. The food was catered by Olive & Thyme / Champagne was courtesy of Veuve Clicquot.
ABOUT THEODORA & CALLUM:
Born out of a love for collecting beautiful things from all over the world, Theodora & Callum is
an accessories-based line featuring scarves, jewelry, shoes and bags inspired by their travels.
Drawing inspiration from Morocco, Bali, Turkey, India and the Mediterranean as well as the bon
vivant mentality of the late 60’s and early 70’s European jet-set, each style feels as if it has been
discovered in a far-off locale.
During the last decade, Coach has emerged as America’s preeminent designer, producer, and marketer of fine accessories and gifts for women and men including handbags, men’s bags, women’s and men’s small leathergoods, weekend and travel accessories, footwear, watches, outerwear, scarves, sunwear, fragrance, fine jewelry and related accessories. Continued development of new categories has further established the signature style and distinctive identity of the Coach brand.
ABOUT MATT BERNSON:
An ex-construction worker, MATT BERNSON is based in Tribeca, and designs luxurious shoes for women, which are hand produced in artisinal workshop factories that use the highest quality craftsmanship, eco-responsible materials, and advanced comfort-engineering. They are both elegant and casual, located at the intersection where “downtown meets the beach”, and can be worn to a summer pool party or on the red carpet.
In November 1998, Shoshanna changed the look of dress departments nationwide with the launch of her eponymous clothing line, Shoshanna. Subsequently, she introduced
Shoshanna Swimwear in February 2001. True to the signature Shoshanna style, the suits
and prints are feminine, fun and sexy. The two-piece suits are sold as separates, rather than as sets to accommodate all different body types and proportions. In addition to string,
halter, and bandeau bikinis, the swim collection includes tankinis, maillots and sarongs in a
variety of solid colors and flirty prints.
Miranda Kerr was seen today wearing an amazing Burberry trench coat in black with a pair of leather crop pants and pumps in New York City. She was carrying a Givenchy antigona bag which is the IT bag of the moment. Definitely a great look to copy if you want a chic look for spring on the east coast.
Here is where to get her look:
The trends for Spring 2013 are all about wearing black and white and florals. Separately of course.
I am loving the pink trend with florals because it is so fun for spring to wear color after a winter of darks.
Designers like 3.1 Phillip Lim are really putting florals in everything for Spring including trousers and sweaters. Even Alice+Olivia did a collaboration with Neiman Marcus and Target for Spring that included a floral bike.
Here is an outfit I put together for spring that is pretty in pink with florals. I will be wearing this with my Francois Pinton Sunnies and riding my Alice+Olivia cruiser bike around this spring.
For this Cyber Monday, we found the top 10 Cyber Monday Sales Online to help you with your holiday shopping. If you were like us and did all your Black Friday shopping online, check out these Cyber Monday deals to finish off your holiday shopping.
Think free gift wrapping and free shipping as one of the savings that you can potentially get from a retailer. You save anywhere from $2.99 to $7.50 on gifts when you get free gift wrapping. Free shipping is worth between $7.50 and $15. Think about the gas you save when you are not driving to the mall and then parking and looking for the item and dealing with the crowds and then hoping that they have your item in the right size and then waiting in line to get it gift wrapped. Why not just buy it online, have it wrapped for free and shipped right to your recipient in time for the holidays. No fuss no muss and no aggravation from dealing with other frustrated shoppers looking for the right size, color, or style of whatever they need to buy for their loved ones.
1. Neiman Marcus is one of my favorite places to find gifts. They are offering free shipping and gift wrap right now and they are having a sale of up to 50% off on current designer bags, shoes, tops, dresses, and more. They also have home decor, kids toys, and gourmet foods. Think about how excited your recipient will be to receive some Neiman Marcus chocolate chip cookies for the holidays or some chocolate covered potato chips. There are so many fun and unique items to find at Neiman Marcus for gifts that you can do almost all of your shopping on NeimanMarcus.com. And you can get up to a $500 gift card when you shop for holiday gifts online.
2. There is an amazing Cyber Monday Sale that is going on right now at Shopbop.com. They are offering up to 35% off your total purchase when you buy $1,500 an over. There are tiered discounts starting at 20% to 35% so everyone has an opportunity to save. Now you can buy those leather pants you wanted, the leather jacket, gifts for your mom, best friend, sister, and boss all in one place. Best part is if you get to $1,500 you get 35% off everything. I have not seen a good sale like this from any retailer. So if you can find it on Shopbop, buy it on Shopbop. See the latest coupons at shopbop now. Ends 11:59PM on Cyber Monday, November 26, 2012.
3. When you think of Intermix do you think glamour and fashion? I always think of their perfect mix and match of accessories with their fashion. When you walk into Intermix you will always come out with a bag, shoes, pants, and a top or a dress. You don’t have to run all over looking for the perfect Christmas or Holiday Party dress, you just need to shop Intermix. For Cyber Monday they are doing an amazing 30% off accessories sale and that includes furs, shoes, bags, jewelry, belts and so much more. Intermix definitely a great place to find the perfect hostess gift or gift for your girlfriend, wife or mom.
4. If you are not yet a member of the designer online sample sale site Gilt.com you must join now. Perks of this site include getting designer brands of bags, shoes, cashmere sweaters, jewelry, home stuff, guys stuff, and restaurant discounts just for being a member. What is even better, when you join, you get $25 to shop on Gilt.com when one of your friends joins and buys something. So you can keep getting those $25 credits to shop on Gilt.com as long as you keep telling your friends about this great site. Start now. Join Gilt.com and get $25 to shop Gilt every time your friends shop Gilt.com. They are having some crazy Cyber Monday deals that you don’t want to miss.
Cyber Monday: they are doing the Gilt Freefall. Each sale has a limited selection of products in it, carefully curated by our buyers, and as the minutes tick by, the prices drop. Get that? As soon as the sale starts, the price starts dropping…and quantities are limited so you have to decide whether or not you risk losing the product to wait for a lower price. And with items like vintage Hermes bags, mini Mercedes for kids and giftables that could drop to only $1, these are nailbiters! Sales start at 11:40 AM, 3 PM, 6 PM, and 9 PM ET only on Gilt.com
5. If you are one of those people who love avant garde designers and are also looking for a holiday or Christmas gift for your husband, father or boyfriend, check out ssense.com for some great gift ideas this Cyber Monday. The sale starts with 30% off and up on Cyber Monday Deals. This Cyber Monday make sure you finish your holiday shopping at Ssense.com because there is bound to be a 3.1 Phillip Lim leather jacket or a dress by Alice + Olivia, or something fun by Cushnie et Ochs and A.L.C. Whether you are looking for boots with studs, leather pants with zippers or a fur stole, look at Ssense.com to finish off your Cyber Monday Sales shopping.
No need to go out and brave the crowds and traffic today. Get all your holiday gifts online at all the early Black Friday sales online. I scoured the sales and found the best 10 Black Friday sales for you online. Here is the list.
1. Use coupon code BIGEVENT12 to get up to 35% off your purchase for Black Friday now at shopbop.com.
2. Shop Dorothyperkins.com now for 25% off on the early Black Friday sale.
Buy the Kardashian Kollection Red Goldbar Dress for $69 and until November 18th get an extra 25% off the dress too with code DPFWD at checkout. The dress comes in black also if you think red is just too bright. Either way it is a great dress.
3. Loehmann’s is a great place to buy designer brands at outlet prices and you get an extra 25% off too for Black Friday. Ready…Set…SHOP! Black Friday savings start now at Loehmann’s! Take 25% off all regular priced outerwear, footwear, denim, & accessories for him & her. Valid til 11.20 use code SV25NV at checkout!
4. Get 60% off at Gap.com for their early Black Friday sale. Everything online is 60% off. Stock up for Christmas and also buy now for your kids for the winter season. Get yourself that amazing puffer jacket for 60% off.
5. One of my favorite stores for cashmere is Pure Collection from the UK. They have the best cashmere sweaters that are on trend and the quality is great. Get the Finest Cashmere 25% Off & Free Shipping for their early Black Friday sale.
6. If you are traveling for the holidays. Get luggage on sale for Black Friday.
Black Friday Starts Early! – 33% Off Sitewide!- Use Promo Code – TURKEY at Luggageguy.com.
7. For the person in your life who loves everything the celebrities wear, shop and Get 20% off $500+ Orders at Boutique to You! Use SAVE20NOV for their early Black Friday sale.
8. Black Friday early – Shop now to get 25% off everything at JCrew.com. Click coupon code Color25 to shop for 25% off now.
9. For the gourmet cook in your life. Give him or her culinary gifts and get 15% off of branded cookware.
10. Do you have a cosmetics lover in your life? Get 20% Off Your Stila Cosmetics Purchase! Buy her lip gloss, nail polish, blush, skincare, and something for yourself for 20% off for their Black Friday early bird special.
Happy Thanksgiving and finish your holiday shopping early.
Shopbop is getting ready to launch their new website and to celebrate they are giving you a 20% off coupon code to shop their sale section. So now you can get up to 70% off and an additional 20% off of the 70% off price. There are still lots of great dresses, tops, denim, and shoes that you can buy as your wear now fashion for the rest of the summer and into the early autumn. Shop at Shopbop now with this coupon code.
Have you ever wanted to buy a gown that was seen on the runway? Now designers like Oscar de la Renta are selling their runway pieces online. So it no longer matters if you live in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, London or Paris, now you can buy that Runway gown online and have it come straight to your house for your next gala. One of my favorites from this past season is the yellow chiffon gown that was seen on the Spring/Summer 2012 runways.
Get this gown for your summer parties to wear now or have it ready for your next fun fete. Either way, it is a definite must have. And the great news. It is on sale for almost 50% off. The original price was $4,990 and the sale price is $2,994. Shop The Sale Section at Oscar de la Renta to find the gown, shoes, and other pieces on sale now.
And Oscar de la Renta now has a childrenswear line that is really to die for. If you need to go to a wedding or a party, buy your daughter or son’s late summer wardrobe now and get an extra 10% off already marked down sale items.
Extra 10% off Childrenswear Sale with code 10OFF at OscardelaRenta.com
This is really the best sale of the season. I love this sale because you are buying all new Fall 2012 season fashion and accessories marked down for a few days only so you can stock up for your Fall 2012 wardrobe. It is a good time to pick up a shearling vest from Vince, boots, leather jackets, and back to school clothing for Fall 2012. Prices go up on August 6, 2012. Shop now.
Shop this Vince leather dress for Fall 2012 now for almost 30% off the retail price now. It is literally almost $300 off the retail price and will go up on August 6th, 2012 back to its regular price.